The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 21 July 2020, 02:56 PM   #1
aero1126
"TRF" Member

OCROLEXGUY: As Good as it Gets

So it all started when I was looking at the boutique section and I inquired to Patrick about a Pepsi GMT. Unfortunately yet unsurprisingly, the watch I was looking at was already sold. As soon as I got the bad new, I got much better news...”I have a new one coming in a few days.” Immediately I said I’m interested and he offered to hold it a few days until my payday.

Being the first time I’ve bought from the “grey market” and not seeing the watch in person, I asked a lot of stupid questions but he was always quick to respond and help me through the process.

I got the watch and it was flawless, unfortunately, I noticed a spec of dust under the crystal which was so hard to notice that it wasn’t but chance that I saw it even with my OCD and constant staring at the watch (who couldn’t with this beauty) the first day.

I’m a heart beat, he offered to overnight ship it back to take care of it, or he told me I could take to an AD if I’d prefer. I went the AD route just for the quickest turn around so I could be without it for as short a time as possible. Absolutely no issues at the AD.

All in all, a great experience, and am impressed with how quick he was to respond at every.

Definitely plan on reaching back out to him at some point in the future for a Hulk!
aero1126 is offline   Reply With Quote