The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 31 July 2020, 09:01 AM   #1
merchandiser
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Omega De Ville Chronograph ref 141.009-67 18K Yellow Gold from 1968

Hi All,

I’m selling an 18K yellow gold Omega De Ville chronograph ref 141.009-67, here are the details:

Dial: Very good condition silver dial with yellow gold tritium hour markers and hands that shows light aging. When exposed to UV light the hands and hour markers glow brightly then fall off quickly.

Case: Excellent 35mm 18K yellow gold snap back case that has developed an attractive patina. The watch comes mounted on a taupe nubuck strap by Molequin.

Movement: Omega manual winding caliber 320 serial 27,320,xxx in good operating condition with all functions working correctly, service history is unknown.

The Deal: My price is $4,250 with overnight shipping from Fedex and third-party insurance from Parcel Pro. Reasonable offers and trades are always welcome. I will accept payment via wire transfer or PayPal +3% with buyer references. You get a 3 day inspection period and may return the watch for any reason. You'll receive a full refund minus all shipping, insurance, packaging and other costs associated with the purchase and return of the watch. My name is Michael and I can be reached at 415.323.3938, via email at info@sectordial.com or on Instagram @sectordial. Complete ads and more information for this watch and others can be found at sectordial.com. Face to face transactions in a secure location in the Union Square neighborhood of San Francisco are possible by appointment. I am an IWJG member in good standing. Happy to provide references as needed.

merchandiser is offline   Reply With Quote