The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 8 September 2020, 02:14 AM   #1
Daso
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytona 16520
FS: Wyler Geneve Ceramic Code R with watchmaker kit

For sale is my Wyler Geneve Code R (El Camino Real Model) - CERAMIC Limited Edition Chronograph with an EXTRA RARE BONUS Wyler Code R watchmakers kit in leather case (see photo) which includes all the tools needed to work on the case, caseback opening tool, a 2.5x loop, high quality tools including a Wenger knife and case back blade and even a fancy USB stick with videos of how to open the case and do other general tasks. $2300 + shipping (I'll cover the Paypal fee - CONUS Only)

Watch has barely been used since it was purchased and sat in a drawer. This watch is in excellent condition and truly a bargain for the technology used ceramic case with floating movement capsule suspended by carbon fiber and titanium screws.
I've done my best to take photos to help with the description. Was just at the watchmaker to make sure it's running well and all is ok.

The ceramic case has no cracks anywhere but does show some scratches and scrapes which I have done my best to photograph but does nothing to the integrity of the case. All Chronograph functions work well and watch holds time well. Lume glows well. The rubber strap can definitely accommodate at 8.5 inch wrist. I have a 7.5" wrist and I have it perfect at the tightest notch. This watch is a stunner with the red and black dial and the lume pattern is very cool. Deployment clasp is great as well. Please note that the straps on these watches were proprietary to Wyler and the watch doesn't accept aftermarket straps. You can find some on eBay. The rubber strap is in excellent condition and might have actually been worn a week. Rest of description below. Please message me with any questions or photo requests before bidding.

The Wyler Code R El Camino Real Limited Edition Chronograph has a 44.5mm X 52mm (not including crown or guard) case made of Ceramic/Titanium/Carbon Fiber, 37 Jewel Automatic movement, 2894-2 Caliber, Chronograph, Date, Sapphire crystals, Exhibition back, Black dial, on a Black Rubber strap with deployment buckle, Limited Edition with 614 made
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600.jpg (92.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg (152.8 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg (157.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg (112.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg (170.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg (176.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg (151.9 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (8).jpg (127.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (10).jpg (52.6 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (11).jpg (42.3 KB, 49 views)
Daso is offline   Reply With Quote