The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 27 September 2020, 12:56 PM   #1
paneristinewb
2024 Pledge Member

For Sale: Excellent Condition Rolex Explorer II Polar 216570

Excellent Condition Rolex Explorer II Polar 216570

Reference# 216570

Selling my Polar Explorer to make room for a Submariner. Have enjoyed this watch on many adventures, but have kept it in excellent condition (has not endured any damage at all). There are some superficial scratches on the bracelet, the clasp does not have any scratches, nor does the case body. The GMT bezel is flawless with ZERO dings or scratches. This should all be shown in the pictures, but let me know if any other pics/further detail needed. Watch was purchased from US Authorized Dealer and is still under warranty - dated March 2017. 5-year extended warranty card from Mayors is also included. I did have an issue with the crown not hacking the seconds hand properly, and sent the watch in to the Dallas Rolex Service Center last year. They deemed it a manufacturing issue, and performed a complete movement service with replacement of the defective part - have had no issues with it since. Service paperwork will be included. Comes with inner and outer box, all original links (currently 2 removed), green seal, and white tag. I do not have the original bezel protector.

Year: 2017

Case: Oystersteel

Case back: Oystersteel

Case dimensions: 42mm diameter

Dial: White Polar dial

Bezel: Fixed 24-hour graduated

Movement: Calibre 3187, Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, GMT function +/-2 sec, 70 hour power reserve

Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date

Water Resistance: 100 meters/330 feet

Bracelet: Oyster, flat three-piece links. Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link

Selling price is $8,250 and I will cover expedited shipping to CONUS (no international buyers). All reasonable offers will be considered. Payment via wire transfer or PayPal +3% from verified members. PM me with any questions. Multiple references in Who’s Who section of the forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
paneristinewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 September 2020, 09:51 PM   #2
paneristinewb
2024 Pledge Member

Sold... thanks TRF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
paneristinewb is offline   Reply With Quote