The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 20 October 2020, 05:53 AM   #1
Laredy26
"TRF" Member

FS: Hublot Classic Fusion Titanium 45mm 2019- One owner

Ready for a new home is my gorgeous 45 mm HUBLOT classic Fusion Titanium. You know how they say ‘Less is more’? This light-weight 45mm masterpiece fits that description with it’s simple, yet mesmerizingly bold dial detail.

The 45mm classic fusion is more sought after due to it’s thin but wide case frame and how it grapples the wrist to be spotted from a mile away. This watch was purchased in 2019 from a HUBLOT retailer in NYC and still has 1 year of warranty left.

Listing includes:
- Watch
- Inner and outer box with watch pillow
- Hang tag
- NFC warranty card
- Original receipt

Features and Condition

The watch has been well taken care off with just very minor hairline scratches on the watch case from usual wear. The sapphire crystal is flawless with zero scratches or cracks and the satin-finished titanium bezel still maintains its original condition. The alligator leather strap is a 100% with no cracks or breaks and is adjustable at the deployment clasp for a better fit. This watch features an open case back that shows off it’s beautiful automatic movement.

Model: HUBLOT Classic fusion titanium

Reference: 511.NX.11.71.LR

Water resistance: 50ATM

Power Reserve- 42Hours

Size: 45mm

MSRP: $7700

Asking: $5100

PLEASE PAY A CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WATCH AS THEY DEPICT THE EXACT CONDITION OF THE WATCH.

Payment is accepted by Paypal (+3% G&S), Zelle or Wire. Face-to-Face also available in the NJ/PA/DE/NY area. The watch will be shipped priority via FEDEX insured once payment clears.

I am happy to provide an ample number of references to serious buyers. Please feel free ask any further questions. More pictures/videos available upon request..

FOLLOW ME ON IG: @WRIST_ARMORY TO SEE OTHER WATCHES IN INVENTORY THAT MAY PIQUE YOUR INTEREST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Laredy26 is offline   Reply With Quote