The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 2 November 2020, 01:52 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 231.13.42.21.06.001 (final reduction)

For sale is my Omega Aqua Terra Seamaster, reference 231.13.42.21.06.001. The 41.5 mm case featuring a deep grey dial is in VG-EXC condition with some small nicks and scratches as seen in the photos. All would easily polish out if desired. The crystal is free of chips or scratches. The cal 8500 movement winds smooth and keeps excellent time; between +2-3 sec/day on my timegrapher with high amplitude. The bracelet is full length and has a few minor desk dive scratches. This watch came to me with only the warranty (undated) and pictogram cards, but I’ll include an Omega service case. Since it still has a red dot the sale date can be approximated to mid-2015 to early 2016, and it’s safe to assume it’s never been serviced. Although not period correct for this watch, I can include a modern box set at additional cost.

It's now priced at $2750 ($2850 with box set) via wire which includes 2-day shipping to your US address. I’ll consider PayPal if you have references, agree to my return policy, and pay the fees. Trades considered so let me know what you have to offer. Three-day return privilege if not as represented, less shipping. Please email me at azcodman@yahoo.com if genuinely interested; I don’t respond to PM’s or “best price” messages. Thanks/Keith
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote