The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 18 December 2020, 12:56 PM   #1
sagla
"TRF" Member

Icon20 FS: Zenith El Primero Chronomaster Grande Date

Dear all
I am selling a LNIB, LIKE NEW condition Zenith El Primero Chronomaster Grande Date. The timepiece is in excellent condition. Watch has been kept in its box and worn only about 6-7 times. It has been wound regularly to prevent it from any damage! Purchased from an Authorized Dealer in 01.2018. The name and date were stamped by AD. This watch is one of kind Zenith masterpiece. You get a chronograph, a big date, a moon phase, and a day/night complication, and a massive open heart thrown in for good measure. This one was the latest version of this beauty before it was discontinued and replaced with a fully open version (I love this open heart version, not a fan of full open). It has silicon escapement and lever. The previous series do not have silicon escapement and lever. It is 45 mm but wears smaller and looks perfect even on my small wrist.

It has never been polished. Watch Running Perfect with Non-Issues. Full Set & Under 3 Years Factory Warranty (Includes: receipt, outer box, inner box, watch, warranty card, manuals) I sold 2 Rolex here. I can provide the reference. Nothing is fishy here.

Price: $8450 (FedEx insured shipping included). I will ship it with everything securely wrapped up, so no worries about shipping. The retail price was $11700.
Please call me or text me at 908 five one four 8519. Or you can reach me via the private message of this forum.

I could not convince myself to wear this special watch in my office and yes I spent most of my time in the office as I was a grad student. It has never been polished. It looks like new except there is one very small light scratch on the right down lug. I tried to capture it but it was very difficult to capture it as it is very light and tiny scratch. Other than that, it is a just like-new condition. I can do a video calling to show its great condition. I regularly wound the watch to prevent the movement from any damage related to oil dry and etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0440.jpg (133.7 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0437.jpg (178.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg InkedIMG_1784_LI.jpg (161.7 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0260.jpg (143.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_1746.JPEG (174.2 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0258.jpg (99.8 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0434.jpg (118.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0457.jpg (102.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0433.jpg (119.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_1822.JPEG (85.1 KB, 52 views)
sagla is offline   Reply With Quote