The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 31 December 2020, 05:23 AM   #1
thesingularity7
"TRF" Member

FS: Sinn EZM 3F (with bracelet)

I chased after the perfect tool watch all through 2020, and went through a few different options before finally arriving at the EZM 3F, which to me was perfect. I even recently published a review where I made a whole fuss about how this was perfect for me (and I still stand by every word). But the ugly side of this hobby is that even when you find something perfect, there's always the next watch to get. And I've recently set my sights on something else and I'm going to try and get it.

Condition - as you'll see in the photographs this is in very very good condition. I purchased this pre-owned over a month ago, but the original owner had kept it in mint condition, and any wear you see here was caused by me. I only wore it on my cordura gray strap for a week or two. I recently bought the metal bracelet (+$350) for it and only wore it twice, so you'll notice that it is in very good condition too.

Price - $1400 on strap, or $1600 for bracelet + strap. This includes FedEx shipping within CONUS. It would cost you $2280+ to buy it from WatchBuys right now.

Please note: No trades, and I'm not interested in selling the bracelet separately. If the watch sells on the strap, I will list the bracelet after.

Payment - Bank Wire, Venmo or Zelle.

Date of Purchase - July 2019

Returns/Refunds - I will not accept returns or issue refunds, so please ask for more photographs, videos or information. I'm happy to answer any questions if you're genuinely interested.

References - I have 21 confirmed positive transactions on r/WatchExchange, 4-5 on Watchuseek, a history on eBay and I can provide additional references on request.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

thesingularity7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 January 2021, 12:23 AM   #2
thesingularity7
"TRF" Member

BUMP
thesingularity7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ezm , ezm 3f , for sale , sinn , watch