The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 24 January 2021, 07:54 AM   #1
denkigroove
"TRF" Member

FS: 2006 50th Anniversary "Kermit" Rolex Submariner 16610LV w/ RSC Warranty

Offering back up for sale a 50th Anniversary "Kermit" Rolex Submariner 16610LV D-serial still under RSC Warranty (11-months remaining) with a recently restored case polish by the infamous LA Watchworks.

I am the second owner acquiring it from a grey dealer. Since it did not have the original warranty card, it was sent to the Rolex Service Center (RSC) to both authenticate the model 16610LV and also service the movement. I opted only for a movement service and no polish. However, there were buyer concerns regarding the case lug condition so I decided to send the head-only to LA Watchworks to restore the case and chamfers back to its period correct like-new condition.

Dial and hands are perfect. The crystal has a tiny corner scratch at the 57 minute marker, but I opted to leave and keep it original. The insert is original and in overall great condition with a few marks but no major scratches or dings. Bezel turns as it should. Underneath the case lugs are a few light scratches from bracelet removal and mounting. These aren’t very noticeable unless you really look but I wanted to point it out.

The 93250 bracelet is tight, no stretch, and with all 13 links.

Keeping good time within cosc standards. A superb collector’s piece for anyone looking for a nice 50th Anniversary Sub! Please inspect photos, what you see is what you get! More photos can be provided by request.

Rolex Submariner 16610LV
-D serial
-Excellent condition with Rolex Service Center (RSC) card dated 01/2020 and head freshly restored by LA Watchworks
-RSC Warranty Card dated 01/2020
***NOTE: This does NOT include the original Warranty Card/Papers

-Inner and Outer Box
-Care Booklets
-Service leather case

Price:
Asking $15,000

Please do not message me asking for my best price because this is my best price, so I won’t be entertaining offers and you will be politely ignored. No Trades.

Payments:
-Bank wire
-Paypal accepted but only if buyer has strong feedback and adds 3.5% in fees; I will ship only to verified addresses and once the funds have fully cleared
-Face to face welcome in the Houston area but will be at a designated safe area (bank)

I've bought, sold, and traded with several well-known members and dealers on TRF. I have many references available upon request and I expect the same from you. I reserve the right to sell to the person that I am most comfortable dealing with. I am a watch enthusiast and I am not affiliated with Rolex in any way. Watch is authentic and I stand by its authenticity.

For Questions, contact me at denkigroove@yahoo.com
Text: 832-922-8058

denkigroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 February 2021, 10:47 AM   #2
denkigroove
"TRF" Member

Bump
denkigroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 March 2021, 03:09 AM   #3
denkigroove
"TRF" Member

Bump