The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 16 February 2021, 12:44 AM   #1
tclassen
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 16610
Breitling B15507 Duograph 41mm White Dial Steel & 18 Karat Yellow Gold GMT Dual Time

For sale is an extremely rare very good condition 41mm stainless steel and 18 karat yellow gold Breitling Duograph GMT. The B15507 circa approximately late 1990s, is accompanied by its original boxes and hang tags, but no papers. The Breitling features a brushed steel case, which is accented by a unidirectional brushed steel bezel with yellow gold accents that is engraved with black enameled units. The bezel units are crisp, and the bezel operation is flawless. The Duograph is mounted on an OEM brown alligator strap, which is secured by an adjustable OEM polished steel deployant clasp. The OEM strap will comfortably fit a 7.4 inch wrist. The Breitling features a white dial with applied polished yellow gold baton hour markers, polished luminous gold hands, a date window aperture at 3 o’clock, a second date display at 6 o’clock, and a day / night indicator at 9 o’clock.

An interesting feature about the Duograph is that it features a second time zone, which can easily be adjusted forward or backward using the 18karat yellow gold pushers mounted at 2 and 4 o’clock. The second time zone also correlates with the day / night indicator and the date for the second time zone is displayed at 6 o’clock, while the date for the main timezone is indicated at 3 o’clock. The date for the second time zone can also be easily adjusted by using the yellow gold pusher, which is located at 8 o’clock. The movement used in the B15507 is the Breitling Calibre B15, which is ETA based, and features approximately 42 hours of power reserve.

Shall deliver for $1,850 or best offer.

Instagram: thewatch_guy
Email: taylor@cmtimepieces.com
Phone: 410-215-2269

Feel free to reach out to me on my cell (410-215-2269) with any questions or inquiries. Or message me on instagram @thewatch_guy

* I am a dealer and have a plethora of extremely reputable references on: TRF, Facebook, Instagram, and various other enthusiast pages / dealers.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram @thewatch_guy

Instagram: thewatch_guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tclassen is offline   Reply With Quote