The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 24 February 2021, 08:30 AM   #1
Ascari_2
2024 Pledge Member

FSOT: 1973 Rolex DateJust 1601 - just serviced

Hello all. Up for sale or trade is this beautiful black on two-tone1973 Rolex DateJust 1601. Unfortunately the pictured don't do this watch justice. It is absolutely eye-catching in person with the striking contrast between the matte black dial, gold hands/markers/bezel, and the stainless steel case. Although both the hands and the dial slightly show their age, the patina compliments the look very well and does not detract from the watch's beauty. The watch has been completely overhauled and is running exceptionally well (see pictures of the watch on time grapher). During this service, it received a light polish (only the case and not the bezel) and a new crystal, bringing back its glory and allowing it to be enjoyed for many days to come. It also includes the original open 6/9 date wheel. When worn on the wrist, it averages at just a hair over +2 sec/day. As shown in the pictures, it comes with a matching and very comfortable crocodile strap.

I am asking $3950 (check bump posts for price adjustments and ant updated pics) via PayPal+fees (if you have good feedback / references), Zelle bank transfer, or Venmo. Have references here, WUS, Reddit, and 100% feedback on eBay. You can reach me via PM /sonic952525@gmail.com.

For trades I am open to offers. Also, feel free to look at my other posts to see if you might be interested in a multi-watch trade. However, if you are offering anything other than a straight trade, please let me know your proposal right away. Otherwise I will assume you're asking for a straight trade.

Thanks for looking and click on any picture to see full-resolution version.

Ascari_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 February 2021, 07:43 AM   #2
Ascari_2
2024 Pledge Member

^
Old 2 March 2021, 01:05 AM   #3
Ascari_2
2024 Pledge Member

^