The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 7 April 2021, 11:28 AM   #1
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126719BLRO
FS: Omega Speedmaster Apollo Soyuz 35th 311.30.42.30.99.001 Meteorite Ltd. Edition

I may regret selling this one as they rarely seem to come up for sale anymore, but it just hasn't been getting much wrist time since i got my 321.

This is the rare Apollo Soyuz Meteorite Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch. Released in 2010 to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the Apollo and Soyuz meetup. A very limited Speedmaster as only 1975 were produced - even more unique is the stunning meteorite dial (with a reverse panda look). Other than the extremely special dial and the unique commemorative caseback (with all black enamel still in tact), the specs are the same as the 1861 speedmaster (42mm case, 1861 movement, etc.).

The Good: This watch just received a complete service from Omega in August of 2020. Running great and comes with the replaced parts. Remainder of the 2 year service warranty comes with the watch (i'll include the receipt). Also, i just put on the 3 position micro adjust Omega clasp ($350) to ensure the bracelet is always comfortable. The plastic is still on the front and back of the clasp (original clasp and end links are also included). The overall condition of the watch is excellent plus. A few marks on the back of the lugs from strap changes and a few hairlines on some of the polished surfaces of the case, but looks fantastic due to the recent service.

What to Be Aware Of: This set doesn't have the original 2 cards (warranty and pictograms). It does come with everything else (card wallet, manual, warranty timing card). Also, the presentation box is starting to peel and flake - common with Omega boxes from this time...

Sale includes: Watch, outer sleeve, outer box, presentation box, manual, wallet, Service timing card, service parts, original clasp and receipt from Omega service (08/2020).

Asking $15,500. Payment via wire. Shipping will be via USPS Registered. Fully insured, signature required. Not interested in trades on this one.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I have many references across various forums, so buy with confidence.

Thanks!

Just wanted to show the dial in another light (Snoopy strap not included):

tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 April 2021, 07:38 AM   #2
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126719BLRO
Keep the offers coming!
tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 April 2021, 02:38 AM   #3
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member