The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 19 April 2021, 10:33 AM   #1
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126719BLRO
FS: 2021 Rolex Daytona 116519LN WG White Gold Ceramic Steel Dial Oysterflex

Up for sale is a really fantastic piece that is becoming extremely hard to come by. Purchased by me in early 2021, this is the White Gold Daytona with a steel dial on the extremely comfortable Oysterflex bracelet (strap). Specs are all readily available, but to me this is the best possible combo the Daytona is offered in - the steel dial with the black subdials and the black ceramic bezel has the absolute perfect contrast and just looks so nice.

You can easily find the specs, but here is what you need to know about this one. Keeping excellent time. Overall in near mint 96% condition. bezel, crystal and case looks flawless. Oysterflex strap looks essentially new with no tears or nicks. The white gold clasp is the only spot of the watch that shows any wear. A few light marks on the polished surfaces and a rub line underneath the safety folderover part of the clasp. All of this could easily be polished/buffed out but i'll leave that up to the new owner. Currently it is fitted with "D" and "G" oysterflex sections. This enables a perfect fit with the clasp centered on the bottom of my flat 7" wrist. You can easily source new ones if needed.

Comes as a complete set with watch, white sleeve, outer box, large green presentation box, two hang tags, all manuals, wallet, and new style dated 2021 warranty card.

Asking $42,150. Payment by wire transfer only. I will ship via USPS Registered (fully insured) - a bit slower, but extremely safe.

Please have references, I have plenty from years of collecting across various forums.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

(rubbing lines from the safety foldover seen below)

tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2021, 05:25 AM   #2
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

To the top!
tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 April 2021, 11:19 AM   #3
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

sold