The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 28 May 2021, 01:50 AM   #1
sensui
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Mint Rolex 60th Anniversary White Gold Daydate 228239

Up for sale is my 60th Anniversary Daydate. I am the first and only owner. Ever since new, I've worn the watch maybe on my wrist less than 10 times. Watch is as most likely closer to new than you'll get from an AD these days since not all the stickers are off! The caseback sticker and some stickers on the bracelet still remains, I peeled everything else when I received the watch new. Another added bonus is the warranty card isn't named so you can actually be the "original" owner on this watch if you want your name on the warranty card. Includes everything you get new and as pictured with watch (including all links of course), warranty card/booklet, instructional booklet, superlative chronometer tag, original box, and even all the original stickers that came with the watch.

I am asking for $48,000 to me via wire/direct transfer.

I am located in San Diego but willing to travel reasonable distances in the LA/Orange County Area at secure locations. I will not do a face to face unless I know you (or through heavy references through mutual friends/other trusted sellers) without securing funds first. If you want the watch shipped I only ship via Fedex next day insured via Parcel Pro. This can be provided as shipping cost or you can provide the shipping label. I will ship immediately after wire clears unless there are special circumstances of which would be agreed upon before paying for complete transparency.

All watches I sell are guaranteed 100% genuine Rolex (or other brands) and out of my personal collection as I'm not affiliated with Rolex in any way except as a collector. I've done countless deals with all the main trusted sellers around (ocrolexguy, justrolexes, DavidSW, Sohail, vintage guys etc) so you won't have a problem with me nor what I promise. Feel free to inquire and search feedbacks....if you need I can even provide further references on other forums/hobby deals if it helps you.

I will respond to inquiries via PM for now only and try to get back to you as quick as possible. Thanks in advance for looking.
sensui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 June 2021, 11:16 AM   #2
sensui
2024 Pledge Member

Hope everyone had a great Memorial holiday. Revising price after reviewing market data further. $46000 net to me for the watch. Thanks for your interest and inquiries.
Old 11 June 2021, 06:36 AM   #3
sensui
2024 Pledge Member

Bump. This will be a beautiful summer watch for the new owner. Killer olive dial that looks amazing against the sharp contrast of the fluted bezel. Thanks for the trade offers but I am looking to sell right now. Have a great day everyone and stay healthy.
Old 19 June 2021, 08:21 AM   #4
sensui
2024 Pledge Member

Bump for Father's Day weekend with a big reduction and share the same offer to others interested so far. $44,000 + shipping takes the watch. Have a great weekend with the family Dads!
Old 2 July 2021, 02:02 PM   #5
sensui
2024 Pledge Member

Watch has been sold. Thanks J. and TRF.