The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 16 June 2021, 01:28 PM   #1
sensui
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Excellent Tudor Black Bay 79220B Full Set

Up for sale is an excellent blue Tudor Black Bay in the ETA movement with the rose on the dial. A real classic that to me wears/looks better than a Rolex Submariner....this is the reason why I don't own a regular black Submariner with date.

Watch is in overall excellent/exceptional unpolished condition. Caseback sticker still attached and if you look hard enough you might find some very fine hairlines....that's it. Watch was seldom worn over all the years I've had it due to a large rotation. I am the first owner and the warranty card is unnamed still. Don't miss out on an excellent opportunity for a nice example if this is the watch you're looking for. Comes with everything you see in the pictures (what the watch came with)...original box, documentation (warranty/manual), All links and an unused strap hiding behind the warranty in the picture of the box.

I am asking for $3400 to me via wire/direct transfer.

I am located in San Diego but willing to travel reasonable distances in the LA/Orange County Area at secure locations. I will not do a face to face unless I know you (or through heavy references through mutual friends/other trusted sellers) without securing funds first. If you want the watch shipped I only ship via Fedex next day insured via Parcel Pro. This can be provided as shipping cost or you can provide the shipping label. I will ship immediately after wire clears unless there are special circumstances of which would be agreed upon before paying for complete transparency.

All watches I sell are guaranteed 100% genuine Rolex (or other brands) and out of my personal collection as I'm not affiliated with Rolex in any way except as a collector. I've done countless deals with all the main trusted sellers around (ocrolexguy, justrolexes, DavidSW, Sohail, vintage guys etc) so you won't have a problem with me nor what I promise. Feel free to inquire and search feedbacks....if you need I can even provide further references on other forums/hobby deals if it helps you.

I will respond to inquiries via PM for now only and try to get back to you as quick as possible. Thanks in advance for looking.
sensui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 July 2021, 02:02 PM   #2
sensui
2024 Pledge Member

Watch has been sold. Thanks M. and TRF.
sensui is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
79220 , 79220b , rose