The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 6 September 2021, 11:10 PM   #1
G-Web
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Moon
FS: 1971 Omega Speedmaster 145.022 Straight Writing

Hi Everyone,

I’m pleased to offer a handsome Omega Speedmaster Professional 145.022-69 w/ Straight Writing caseback.

CASE: Sharp edges, I believe it to be unpolished. Overall very good condition, with a few scuffs commensurate to age. Straight Writing caseback has some paint remaining in inscription.

BEZEL: DNN/Dot Near 90 in good condition with a couple chips missing at 125 and at the end of TACHYMETRE.

DIAL/HANDS: Stepped dial with wide spaced T’s, painted logo and even tan patina on tritium markers. Lume in hands has aged a bit darker than the markers.

MOVEMENT: 861 movement with 321XXXXX serial number is in correct range for Straight Writing. Watch was serviced at Honolulu Time Co. in 2019 and was just recently sent to LAWW for a new crystal, gaskets and timing/amplitude check. Receipts from both visits are included in sale. Winds extra crispy and keeps great time. Chronograph functions properly.

BRACELET: 1171 with 676 endlinks. A good amount of stretch (shown) but still very wearable. Nice and rattle-y. At its smallest setting, bracelet will fit approximately a 7.5” wrist. One extra link is included.

ACCESSORIES: Extract of the Archives dating production to 11/4/1971 and delivery to Guam. No further provenance, but Guam in the early 70’s was home to a US Air Force Base, a US Naval Base and a NASA Apollo tracking station. Let your imagination run wild.

$7800 shipped

Bank wire preferred. Paypal accepted from those with good forum references. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

PM or grantweber AT gmail DOT com

Thanks for looking,
-GW

G-Web is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 September 2021, 06:12 AM   #2
G-Web
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Moon
Bump please.
Thanks,
-GW
G-Web is offline   Reply With Quote