The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 7 September 2021, 07:28 AM   #1
rebes
"TRF" Member

Icon20 FS: Cartier Santos De Cartier Large Model Black ADLC WSSA0039 - BNIB 2021

Santos De Cartier reference WSSA0039. This piece shares some incredible history in the Cartier lineup dating back to 1904 when Louis Cartier produced a watch for his friend Alberto Santos-Dumont who requested a wrist watch as pocket watches were too cumbersome when flying, hence the Santos watch was born as the first pilot watch.

Manufacture mechanical movement with automatic winding, caliber 1847 MC. Bezel and case in steel and ADLC, steel crown set with a black faceted synthetic spinel, matte black dial, black steel sword-shaped hands with luminescent material, sapphire crystal. A rubber strap, second strap in black alligator leather, steel interchangeable deployant buckle. Both bracelets are equipped with the “QuickSwitch” interchangeability system. Case width: 39.8 mm, thickness: 9.38 mm. Water-resistant up to 10 bar (approx. 100 meters/100 feet).

Condition
This watch is brand new unworn, direct from an authorized dealer still with the stickers on the back.

Includes
Offered complete with the traditional Cartier presentation box (double boxed), extra black leather strap, and warranty card dated July 2021 - Covered by Cartier’s international 8 Year Warranty until 2029.

Price is $7500 - This includes FedEx Express insured shipping within the USA. Payment accepted is bank wire, Zelle, PayPal F&F (G&S +3% with references), and BTC/USDT

You are welcome to call/text me at 475.323.8366 or reach out in Instagram @rebestime. I am happy to answer any questions. I have multiple references throughout all the major watch forums.