The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 1 October 2021, 12:01 AM   #1
mp_chronorides
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: UN Maxi Diver RG
FSOT: Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscape 43mm Watch – BOX & BOOKLETS – 5000-110-B52A

Since introduced in 1953, Blancpain has epitomized the Modern Diver Watch. With its sleek looks, rugged build quality, and attention to all the details, this Blancpain Fifty Fathoms is one of the most versatile watches that can be worn during dives or your next formal event. The piece features a comfortable 43mm brushed case, a stunning Sunray finished Silver Gray dial which simply dazzles in the light, and anti-magnetic internals to ensure longevity. Watch beats at 28,800 A/h, has 35 jewels and a whopping 120-hour power reserve!

Asking $7300 USD via bank wire, Zelle, PayPal F&F (with references), escrow.com, or Star 8 Wallet. Trades welcome on luxury brands in similar or better condition!

MSRP of this piece is $10,500. Get it before this gorgeous pre-owned piece is gone!

Reference number – 5000-110-B52A
Model – Fifty Fathoms Bathyscape
Movement – Blancpain Calibre 1315
Case Material – Stainless Steel
Condition – Used 9/10
Scope of delivery – CONUS Overnight FedEx Insured
Gender – Male
Case diameter – 43mm
Lug Width – 23mm
Water-resistance – 300m
Power reserve – 120-hour
Dial – Silver Gray with fine Sunray finish
Bracelet – OEM Black Sail Canvas Strap with Buckle up to 8.5”
Set Contents – Outer Box, Inner Waterproof Hard Case with Roll, Calendar Card, Diver’s Logbook, Leather Booklet with Service History Logbooks, Original Hang Tag, Warranty Mailer, Instruction Manual with Cover, & Sail Cloth Strap.
Location – Fort Worth, TX

Mechanically, the watch is running well with no issues and the crystal is clean with no nicks or scratches that I can see. There are very light signs of wear around the lugs from strap changes but hard to see under regular lighting conditions. This piece has already gone through the eBay Authentication Process and can provide pictures of the Authentication Card & Contents. Only document missing is the OEM warranty card. I’ve attempted to showcase the watch’s current condition in the photos (the serial number is only blurred for privacy reasons) but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures/video are needed or if you’d like to know more about this piece.

Why Buy From Me?

To me this is not just a sale, so I take customer service very seriously. Buy with me and I will do my very best to ensure a smooth transaction and you will gain a watch enthusiast who will always be in your corner when you are looking to buy more, trade up or down, or for whatever you’d need. I have done many deals across a variety of platforms and have plenty of references I can provide. You may also find me at the sites/forums below. I have priced the piece according to market and current condition so buy now with confidence or send me your best offer and we will see what we can do! Texas residents will be need to add 8.25% for sales tax.

WTA
Mauricio Perez
The Arieli Collection
mauricio@arielicollection.com
Call or Text: 682-710-1224

For References:
IG: the_arieli_collection
Watchuseek: mp_chronorides
The Rolex Forums: mp_chronorides
Reddit: /u/mjperez100

mp_chronorides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 October 2021, 12:12 AM   #2