The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 16 October 2021, 07:50 AM   #1
Dixan
"TRF" Member

Icon14 FS: Blancpain - Fifty Fathoms - Mil-Spec - Hodinkee LE - 40.3 mm - 1 of 250

B L A N C P A I N

Fifty Fathoms - Hodinkee - MIL-SPEC
Limited Edition

1 of 250 total - 1 of 50 Blancpain Boutique Edition
Ref #: 5008 11B30 NABA - Calibre 1154 (no-date version of 1150)

Asking: $17,800 all-in, shipped via overnight w/ full insurance
No longer available new

INFO:

• I bought this example brand new, only a couple of weeks ago. I wore it twice, and I changed the strap out twice. The original Blancpain NATO is totally unused/unworn.

• As much as I absolutely love this 40.3 mm LE, I am more used to larger watches, and so I will go for the full sized FF, once I sell this beautiful example. I just paid much more than I am asking here, so my loss is your gain. Don't miss this opportunity to buy a near-new example, for a significant discount, compared to what I just paid....

• Full kit, w/outer and inner boxes; warranty cards (from AD); hang tags; manual and paperwork, diver's logbook, original packaging, registration paperwork (not yet submitted), limited edition certificate, et al. 100% complete kit. Missing nothing.

• There are a few minuscule signs of wear around the 10:30 o'clock lug hole. Nothing serious. Just from the two strap changes. The underside of the lugs may show some very faint signs of wear. Otherwise the watch presents as-new. It's is literally a brand new watch that was worn two times, around the house only. It has never been worn outside.

• I have many references on other well known forums. I have a few good references here. Please contact me for further details. Thanks.

• On Hodinkee's site: https://limited.hodinkee.com/blancpain-milspec/

• Please read all descriptions and review all the photos closely. These photos depict the actual condition of the watch well. I tried to showcase any and all marks and signs of wear, though there are very few.

• The watch will come with everything seen in these photos.

PHOTOS (please click to view full album with 36 photos):

https://imgur.com/a/PjWybCO

ADDITIONAL INFO:

• Price: $17,800, including overnight shipping with full insurance.

• Payment via bank transfer.

• PayPal ok, but we split the fees.

• Please PM me here. Please do not write on my forum profile. Thank you.

FINAL NOTES:

• I stand by all of my deals. I can promise I will stay in contact until you've received the watch, and are happy with every aspect of the deal. I'm not a dealer, but rather just an enthusiast who takes these matters very seriously. It's a privilege to participate in this community. I've worked very hard over many years to make sure anyone I trade with is satisfied with the whole experience, from beginning to end. Please feel confident in dealing with me.

• I only ship to verified PayPal addresses. Even if you pay via bank wire, I will ask to verify your address separately. No offense; I was burned recently, and I won't allow that to happen again.

• I am choosing to deal only with established and active forum members, either here, or on other enthusiast sites. I only keep a few watches at a time, but over the years, I've tried out many, most of which I've sold on to fellow forum members. From those deals, I have many references, and I hope for the same from the buyer. Feedback and references from other forums welcome. Thanks.

• CONUS only.

Thanks for your consideration.

Dixan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 October 2021, 06:56 PM   #2
Dixan
"TRF" Member

Close, but still available. Interesting trade offers considered. Thanks.
Old 4 November 2021, 12:16 PM   #3
Dixan
"TRF" Member

Open to some trades, mainly of Blancpain, Rolex, Omega, GS, JLC, IWC, SLA Seiko, GO. Looking to trade down for sure (need the funds). Thanks, TRF!