The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 15 November 2021, 11:29 PM   #1
x2046
"TRF" Member

WTS: A Lange & Sohne 1815 206.021 w/ Original Papers

Price

USD 14,000.00

Description

This is the A Lange & Sohne 1815, reference 206.021. Founded by Adolf Lange in the German watchmaking town of Glashutte, Lange has a storied history. Post World War II, the company was actually nationalized, leading to their company’s disappearance from the late 1940s till 1989. Post the communists’ abandonment of a single party rule in Eastern Europe, Walter Lange managed to return to his origins in Germany and re-established the company. Lange is often thought of as a watchmaking powerhouse, with workmanship, finishing and quality rivalling the best of the Swiss counterparts like Patek Philippe. This reference was introduced in 1995, measuring 35.9mm in diameter with a see-through caseback as part of the first generation of the 1815 collection. The reference, alongside other first generation variants, were discontinued largely in 2008. The 1815 collection was then reintroduced in 2009 with a larger case size.

Condition

This A Lange & Sohne 206.021 is in very good pre-owned condition. There are some hairlines from prior wear on the yellow gold case which appears unpolished. The caseback remains relatively scratch-free with both crystals in flawless condition. It retains the original Lange strap and yellow gold buckle as well as the original certificate of guarantee. It also includes a service invoice from A Lange & Sohne Singapore dated 2015.

Specifications

Brand A Lange & Sohne

Model 1815

Reference 206.021

Movement Manual Wind

Case material Yellow Gold

Bracelet material Leather

Year 2006

Condition Very Good

Accessories Original guarantee dated 2006 and Lange Service Papers

Limited No. Discontinued.

I am based in Singapore, I have some references which I am happy to share privately. I have references on Reddit / TRF / WUS as well and also sell on Chrono24.

Please let me know if you have any questions through the PM system or via my Instagram @dtimepieces or through my website https://www.d-timepieces.com/