The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 12 January 2022, 03:28 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Chronoswiss SS/18K Regulateur with SS/18K bracelet

For sale is my SS/18K Chronoswiss Regulateur with the rarely seen factory SS/18K bracelet. The dial is in the classic regulator style with a large central hand for minutes, and two smaller sub dials for hours and seconds. The automatic cal 122 movement is keeping good time and runs about 43 hours on a full wind, but seems to be running about 20 sec slow, so it might benefit from a regulation. The SS/18K bracelet has virtually no stretch and fits my 7 ¼” wrist with a bit of room. The crystal and dial are free of any defects. There are lightly engraved initials on the bracelet clasp and case back that could be polished off if desired. It comes with double boxes and papers as pictured. The warranty card is dealer stamped, but the date of sale is blank. I have no ideas about service history or previous owners as I acquired it from a dealer in a trade. Overall condition is EXC with a few bruises to the gold bezel as seen.

It’s priced at $3295 via wire or Zelle and includes next day shipping to your US address. I’ll always consider reasonable offers or trades, but won’t respond to PM’s, or “best price” messages. Please email me at azcodman@yahoo.com if genuinely interested. Thanks/Keith
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote