The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 18 January 2022, 09:24 AM   #1
Bopat23
"TRF" Member

FS: *Super rare* blue Mother of Pearl (MoP) Tudor Hydronaut I

I am selling a super rare blue Mother of Pearl (MoP) Tudor Hydronaut I diver. At the risk of overusing that phrase, this one is truly an uncommon gem, and one that doesn’t come up on the market often, if ever. No two MoP dials are the same, which means that every dial is unique. This cool dial is complemented with a beautiful blue bezel that is devoid of any cosmetic imperfections. In fact, the entire watch including the crystal, case, crown and Hydronaut strap and Tudor buckle are in excellent condition for a watch this age, as evinced by the pictures attached here. The caseback still has the original Tudor sticker on it. The watch runs ~ 20 seconds slow/day and given age, could do with a basic service. The bezel action is amazing, and the crown is a Triplock crown which I believe is also featured on Rolex subs. Please check out the high-resolution pictures that show the condition of the watch.

Watch dimensions/specs: The watch is a VERY wearable 40mm (without crown), lug to lug is 48mm, lug width is 20mm. Perfect modern day dive watch dimensions. Runs on an ETA 2824-2.

What it comes with: Watch and pictured Tudor rubber bracelet and buckle. No box, no papers.

Price: FIRM $3050 USD shipped within the CONUS via Venmo or Zelle. PayPal okay for buyers with strong references. No trades at this point, and lowball offers will be ignored.

Shipping/returns: I will ship via USPS priority or FedEx/UPS. No returns accepted.

References: I have plenty lot of references by the same username on WUS, and a few transactions on Reddit, so please buy with full confidence knowing that what you see is what you get.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1135_resize.jpg (56.1 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1130_resize.jpg (53.0 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1127_resize.jpg (47.4 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1128_resize.jpg (46.2 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1131_resize.jpg (42.3 KB, 156 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hydronaut MoP.zip (4.52 MB, 5 views)
Bopat23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 January 2022, 12:39 AM   #2
Bopat23
"TRF" Member

Sold!
Bopat23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
89190 , hydronaut , mother of pearl , tudor , tudor hydronaut