The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 19 May 2022, 01:11 AM   #1
ErikStark
"TRF" Member

FSOT: 18k Rose Gold Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Chronometer with Box and Papers

FSOT:Stunning Sunburst blue on 18k rose gold UN Maxi Marine Chronometer

Reference 1186-126-3/63 (266-67)

This Ulysse Nardin comes complete with full set including inner and outer box, manuals, COSC certificate, original receipt, warranty card and customer service booklet. Everything in photos included.

Unpolished and in very good condition this 2014 model fits a 7.25 inch wrist comfortably.

Case: In excellent condition with small hairline scratches that a polish right out

Crystal: In excellent condition

Bracelet: In good condition with small scuffs on upper rubber just above case and on right lower side rubber from previous owner.

Bezel: In excellent condition

Clasp: In excellent functioning condition with light scratches from typical wear.

Boxes: In excellent condition with inner box having a few light scratches on top of box.

Overall condition is 95% since it could use a polish and the rubber strap showing light signs of wear/flex from previous owner.

Polishing available at buyers request and expense from my local trusted jeweler who services all my timepieces here in Michigan.

Self winding automatic with 60 hour power reserve. Includes functional hours, minutes, seconds, date and power reserve indication. Watch keeps excellent time and functions as if it was new.

Original MSRP of $32,400. Currently out of stock at several boutiques and at time of this posting, Watchbox has only other model available without box and papers located in Dubai. WatchBox currently has theirs priced at $22,000 plus you'll have to wait for customs and pay for overseas shipping.

Price is $19,500 via bank wire

Price includes FedEx Priority overnight shipping and insurance through IFS Infosure

Any watch I sell is from my personal collection and have been personally enjoyed by me. I stand by my timepieces and care for them as if they are going to remain with me forever to ensure they maintain their value and quality.

All watches are guaranteed authentic and returnable within 24 hours if not as described.

I offer buy backs for all watches I sell if you want to sell or trade up several weeks/months or years from time of purchase.

I am available via call, text and Facetime to see the watch, ask questions at 586.823.3745.

You can also email me at Erik@SettleYourEstate.com

Please excuse any dust, prints, lint or items outside of photos. My watches are enjoyed daily.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4386.JPG (206.3 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4391.JPG (243.6 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4390.JPG (206.2 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4407.JPG (218.3 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4388.JPG (209.4 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4405.JPG (254.8 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4406.JPG (242.6 KB, 64 views)
ErikStark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
18k , marine , maxi , rose gold , ulysse nardin