The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 May 2024, 07:22 AM   #11
usmc_k9_vet
"TRF" Member

[QUOTE=Golden Palomino;13262876]
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc_k9_vet View Post
Why would they re-release the green? I’m not saying I don’t believe they are/will, I just don’t understand the thought process behind doing that. Personally, I really hope they do something different.

My assumption is they’d likely lacquer-ize the logo and apply the anodization to the movement bridges, similar to what they did to the chrono. I also thought I’ve heard them say before that they would eventually bring it back, that it was the base model and they’d prefer to keep it consistent (I don’t really recall though). Or maybe it’s built with the micro rotor movement adapted for a center seconds? Who knows. I for one am with you, a zany color and a concept dial and a contrasting seconds hand would be cool.

Yeah I would be down with an orange or purple dial with a couple of twists such as the seconds hand, micro rotor, small seconds, or a different complication like a GMT or dual time or something else unique. I feel they should leave the original green as is and let those owners have it for the unique watch it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
usmc_k9_vet is offline   Reply With Quote