The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 2 October 2012, 07:32 AM   #1
mboverst
"TRF" Member

FS: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 232.30.42.21.01.001 - Mint Condition

For sale is a gorgeous Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 232.30.42.21.01.001 in mint condition (99%). This piece was purchased by the original owner at the end of July, 2012, and worn sparingly for the two weeks prior to trading it in. It still has the bulk of the four year Omega factory warranty. This 42mm piece comes on a stainless steel bracelet and has a striking black dial.

This is the updated timepiece in the Planet Ocean series that was originally launched in 2005 to celebrate Omega's dive watch heritage. The leading enhancements to the series is the new, in-house 8500 calibre of the revolutionary Co-Axial escapement for improved accuracy and new ceramic bezel insert. This piece also includes the new removable "screws" bracelet links, replacing the difficult to adjust "pins" model. Included are the inner and outer boxes, pictogram card, chronometer card, warranty card, manual, polishing cloth, and Omega factory warranty. All pictures are of the actual item being sold. (85)

Asking $4,600 shipped via FedEx Overnight with full insurance in the CONUS. I ship worldwide via FedEx Priority International (1-3 days to most destinations) with full insurance; please just add $100 to the price.

Payment by bank wire, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. Please add 3% processing fee for credit cards and PayPal.

I am a member of the IWJG and NAWCC with worldwide references and deals on every major watch forum.

Please e-mail me at sales@dfw-watches.com or call me toll free at 800-616-6598 with any questions (I don't check PMs regularly). Also, please mention where you saw this ad.

Thanks!

mboverst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 October 2012, 07:30 AM   #2
mboverst
"TRF" Member

Bump!
Old 13 November 2012, 03:30 AM   #3
mboverst
"TRF" Member

SOLD! CHEERS!