The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 27 March 2013, 02:26 AM   #1
MCV
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GO Sport Evo
FS: Steinhart Marine Officer Automatic Chronograph w/ Extras

FS: Steinhart Marine Officer Automatic Chronograph w/ Extras - $800 Shipped

Here’s a very cool Steinhart Marine Officer automatic chronograph in a super easy overall TZ 95% condition. Watch was purchased brand new by me directly from Steinhart in late November 2012. Watch looks new, as it has been worn four times. Watch comes with about 20 months of factory warranty remaining.

Fully brushed all stainless steel case measures 44.4mm without the signed crown; 49.4mm crown inclusive. 22mm lugs, case thickness is 16mm.

I have two factory casebacks for this watch, both screwdown stainless steel. The one currently on the watch is the solid caseback with an engraved picture of a tall ship. I also have the factory display caseback. See photos for both casebacks on the watch.

Slightly domed sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective coating on the inside. Light grey dial with two subdials. Hour and minute hands are black with inset lume. Lume quality is average.

Chronograph timing in one second increments up to 30 minutes. All chronograph functions start, stop and reset properly. Tachymeter style fixed bezel

Watch is rated at 3 atm of water resistance (not guaranteed by me).

Swiss Made ETA 2824-2 automatic base movement with DD 2030 chronograph module for a total of 49 jewels. Movement winds and runs great, watch keeps good time. Hacks and manually winds.

High quality, signed, handmade thick medium grey leather factory strap with white contrast stitch. Two keepers; one fixed, one floating.

Watch includes two buckles, the factory Pre-V style, brushed and signed and an aftermarket brushed slimmer buckle (currently installed on the watch as seen in the photos). Both buckles have screw-pins. Strap is 23mm wide at the lugs and at the buckle.

Watch is sold as-is and includes the remainder of the factory warranty. Includes both casebacks, both buckles, presentation boxes (outer box is torn at one corner, arrived this way from Steinhart) and instructions with warranty. Watch is in the U.S.

Selling for $830 shipped, paid by Paypal, fees included OR $800 shipped, paid by bank wire transfer (preferred). CONUS only.

No trades. No international sales or Canadian sales. Serious inquiries only, no time wasters, please! Lowball offers will not be responded to.

I am a long-time member of the TimeZone/on-line watch community, buying, selling and trading for over 17 years and a top poster on PMWF [WOTY for 2011 (WIS of the Year)/WOTM (WIS of the Month) for September 2008]. Numerous references including WUS, PMWF, The Rolex Forum and Good Guys on Watchnet. Deal with confidence!

Email with questions at subdials@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking.

-Marc
MCV is offline   Reply With Quote