The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 10 March 2008, 07:45 AM   #1
karmatp
"TRF" Member

Icon19 FS: British Mil. Smiths W10 and Hamilton 6B..Buy 'em Both

First up in my British military Smiths W10, it is the nicest one I have ever owned, absolutely fantastic condition. This one was purchased for Zaff over at finertimes some time ago. It was issued in 68' and the beautiful 17 jewel hacking movement keeps great time, comes complete with inner dust cover. The pics speak for themselves, any questions will be gladly answered. Comes with 2 G10 straps, a grey that is super comfortable and a brand new green, never worn one. Price is $600. plus 3% paypal fee's. $10.00 shipping CONUS

Next is a grail for me that I never thought I would sell but another "must have" watch is calling my name. It's my British military Hamilton 6B pilots watch. These are probably one of the most underrated military watches out their. They hardly ever come up for sale and when they do they easily fetch $800 +. This one is one of the best looking ones I have ever seen. The hacking Hamilton S75S movement keeps fantastic time and the overall condition of the watch is amazing. The only thing this watch is missing is the inner dust cover, I recently saw one on eBay but missed out on the $19.99 BIN. I am going to throw in 2 brand new unworn g10 straps or Nato's, one black and the other brown. Also I will throw in a Jurgen's Aviator strap that cost over $30.00 and was worn one time. Any questions I will be happy to answer. Price is $900.00 plus 3% paypal fees and $10.00 shipping CONUS. If you buy both I will wave shipping and throw in a 3 prong adjustable case back opener.

karmatp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 March 2008, 08:31 PM   #2
Teofilo

Watch: 14060M,16710 PEPSI
These are fantastic looking watches.
Just a tentative enq, would you ship to the UK and would you accept money transfer (Western Union) rather than Paypal ?
Teofilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 March 2008, 11:45 PM   #3
karmatp
"TRF" Member

Reply sent....... I had a buyer for the Smiths within about 1 hour but would prefer package deal. Lots of interest, I'm suprised they made it through the night.
Old 11 March 2008, 06:38 AM   #4
karmatp
"TRF" Member

Smiths was sold in a flash, lots of interest in the Hamilton 6B but it is still available.
Old 13 March 2008, 12:06 AM   #5
karmatp
"TRF" Member

Hamilton 6B on hold pending payment.