The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 29 January 2019, 02:06 AM   #1
Ladytime
"TRF" Member

First time Rolex buyer - Refinished Rolex MidSize DateJust - Help Please

Hi Folks - I am new here and would love your wisdom and advice as I am being offered the below Rolex at $5,600 USD. Is this a fair deal? I am a first time buyer...

One used Rolex MidSize DateJust SS/18kt Solid White Gold Watch. Model # 68274 and Serial # L621*** This watch has the Original Rolex Dial that has been refinished in Slate. There are 10 Large, Very High Quality Diamonds added (Non-Rolex) and 45 High Quality Diamonds added (Non-Rolex) in a “String”. All are set in 18kt Solid White Gold base markers. The .9ct High Quality Diamond (Non-Rolex) Bezel and Original Rolex Hallmark are 18kt Solid White Gold. The Original Rolex Winding Crown is Solid Stainless Steel. This watch has the QuickSet date feature and Sapphire Crystal. It is fitted with the Authentic and Original Rolex Solid Stainless Steel Jubilee Bracelet. There are 19 Links in the Bracelet. It will fit up to a 7 1/4” wrist. Movement model # 2135 and Serial # 1321*** We have the Authentic & Original Rolex Inner Box, DateJust – Oyster & Translation Booklets and the Leather Warranty Sleeve for this watch.

The diamonds in the bezel are VS in clarity and G to H in color.
The diamonds in the dial are VS-1 to 2 in clarity and F in color.
Ladytime is offline   Reply With Quote