The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 3 July 2020, 11:11 AM   #1
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Watch: this ya'll
Double incoming

Friday is our 15th anniversary and last year I picked up serial number 15 of the Timeless LE Club Sport National Breast Cancer Foundation watch for my wife and store it away for her. She knew and asked me for some suggestions so I have her 4 or 5 watches I’d been looking at including 2 from Nomos. I think she chose well - 42mm Club Sport Neomatik.
Current Collection: Rolex 116710BLNR & 216570 polar Explorer II; Omega Apollo 8 Speedmaster; Tudor BB Bronze Bucherer Blue Edition; Heuer Heritage Autavia; Nomos Club Sport Neomatik 42; Breitling Aerospace, Avenger Blackbird, & Superocean 44; Seiko Black Monster; Mickey Mouse Timex Electric; and dare I say it...an Apple Watch too
Baco Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 July 2020, 11:38 AM   #2
Talbel
"TRF" Member

Congratulations! They look great. Every time I walk into Timeless I am so tempted by one of the Nomos LE’s. Enjoy
Talbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 July 2020, 01:34 PM   #3
Psmith
"TRF" Member

Watch: spring-driven
Congrats x2
Old 3 July 2020, 03:58 PM   #4
JayHantz
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: @Escapementt
Outstanding combination - Nomos is really an amazing brand and a great addition to the collection! Happy Anniversary and enjoy them!
JayHantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 July 2020, 10:07 PM   #5
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Watch: this ya'll
Double incoming

Thanks guys. Some of cool things about my Nomos Club Sport Neomatik are:
1) When you unscrew the crown there’s a red indicator to remind you it’s unscrewed.
2) When you pull the crown out to the date position you can advance the date forward or back - it works in both directions.
3) The date window is oversized, the Arabic’s are larger, and the date wheel is a great match to the dial.
4) It’s pretty amazing that they can get a 1000 ft depth rating on a watch this thin with a sapphire caseback.

This watch is has a lot of design improvements from my first Nomos and while still looking very classy, doesn’t seem nearly as delicate.
Current Collection: Rolex 116710BLNR & 216570 polar Explorer II; Omega Apollo 8 Speedmaster; Tudor BB Bronze Bucherer Blue Edition; Heuer Heritage Autavia; Nomos Club Sport Neomatik 42; Breitling Aerospace, Avenger Blackbird, & Superocean 44; Seiko Black Monster; Mickey Mouse Timex Electric; and dare I say it...an Apple Watch too
Baco Noir is offline   Reply With Quote