The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 28 December 2021, 07:25 PM   #1
x2046
"TRF" Member

WTS: Ulysse Nardin 175th Anniversary Monopusher 386-22

Price: USD 13,250.00

Description

This is the Ulysse Nardin 175th Anniversary Monopusher reference 386-22. Released as part of a trio in white, yellow and rose gold, this particular monopusher was made to celebrate the 175th anniversary of the birth of the founder, Ulysse Nardin. The dial is enamel with an outer pulsation scale and two subdials. There has been some contradictory reports on the production of the movement though they are all credited to the legendary FP Journe. Some say that the movement was created by the renowned THA group but it appears the movement was created by Journe at La Joux-Perret (LJP). This timepiece is one of the most collectible from the UN brand especially given Journe’s fingerprints on the movement and is rarely available in the secondary market.

Condition

This Ulysse Nardin 386-22 is in good overall condition. There are some signs of wear on the rose gold case and caseback from prior use. The dial remains clean and the caseback engravings are fully visible. The monopusher is functioning perfectly and the watch runs at +8s / d.

Specifications

Brand Ulysse Nardin

Model 175th Anniversary Monopusher

Reference 386-22

Case 37mm

Movement Manual Winding

Case material Yellow Gold

Bracelet material Leather

Year 1998

Condition Good

Accessories None. Watch Only.

Limited Yes. 175 pieces

I am based in Singapore, I have some references which I am happy to share privately. I have references on Reddit / TRF / WUS as well and also sell on Chrono24.

Please let me know if you have any questions through the PM system or via my Instagram @dtimepieces or through my website https://www.d-timepieces.com/