The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 15 August 2010, 08:08 AM   #1
Dan471
"TRF" Member

FS: Panerai 124E 124 44mm Titanium Power Reserve on Bracelet

I am parting with my Panerai 124E Titanium Power Reserve on OEM (and rare) Titanium Bracelet.

I will conservatively rate the watch Very Good. This baby is by no means a "safe queen". I wore the watch regularly in a rotation with a dozen or so other watches. There are several nicks, scratches and swirles on the case and lugs. The crystal appears to be unharmed, the worst of the marks are on the bezel near 1:00 and in between the lugs from the bracelet.

This Panerai does not come with boxes or papers. I do have the original receipt from the AD and a receipt for a service the it received shortly before I purchased the watch; I am the second owner. The watch will ship in a Panerai service pouch.

The OEM Titanium bracelet is in great condition, I rarely wore it. Bad news is I believe that it is short at least two links. It has 15 links and the butterfly clasp. My wrist is around 6 3/4" and I had a link to spare. The bracelet measures just over 6.5" when laid flat. Locating an extra link or two would be fairly difficult but shouldn't be completely impossible. (I as recently informed that the Boutique does have these links in stock).

Included is a lightly used OEM 115x75 rubber strap with OEM titanium thumbnail buckle.

I will also throw in four used straps (125x75; Simona Vaccetta, Europelli Base Ball Glove squared, GSD Crazy Horse).

Price: $4500 Shipped USPS Overnight

Terms:

Continental United States buyers only.

Payment: Cash in Person at my office in the Quad Cities or Bank Wire Only. No Paypal.

I have several references from the TZ, WUS, TRF and 'Risti boards. I am happy to provide them to a buyer that is ready to purchase.

I have included everything I can think of, but I'd be happy to answer any questions serious buyers may have.

Feel free to call or email.

Thanks,

DanPorath
C 309.3337657
danporathATyahooDOTcom
Dan471 is offline   Reply With Quote