The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Closed Thread

Old 4 August 2012, 05:30 AM   #1
Lion
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT-II 16710 PEPSI
Do Not Order From...

I ordered from this company Qualitytyme on Thursday July 26th and as of Friday August 3rd it is still out there...somewhere in the United States Postal Service to be delivered(it does show it was delivered this morning to the Post Office in the town I live in but does not show it is out for delivery).The man I talked to when placing the order was John Brozek. When I did not receive delivery by Weds. August 1st I called to inquire about my order. He stated that Emails were sent to me but I never received them. He insinuated that there was something wrong with my computer and that Emails were generated and sent. He then promptly hung up on me(very rude and unprofessional)even though I was asking more questions. Today I called to find out where my order was and this time he did send me the Email with my tracking number and again hung up on me while I was talking to him. He was very rude on the phone and I am glad my order was small so I will only be out $32.90USD. My suggestion is to stay clear of this company located in Florida because it sounds like a scam. I will now be calling my credit card company to contest the charge!!!

Good luck if you choose to do business with this company and I hope you get what you ordered.

SS GMT-II 16710 PEPSI(Z-serial#)
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND BOYS IS THE PRICE OF THE TOYS!!!
MontBlanc Meisterstuck Doue Silver Barley
MontBlanc Meisterstuck Solitaire Doue Signum
Proud Card Carrying Member of the Curmudgeons.....Yikes!!!

Last edited by HL65; 6 August 2012 at 03:16 AM..
Old 4 August 2012, 05:32 AM   #2
MonBK
Banned

Your contesting the charge because the post office hasn't delivered yet?
Old 4 August 2012, 06:08 AM   #3
Lion
"TRF" Member

Mods...I apologize as I posted this topic in the wrong category. Please feel free to place it in the appropriate section. Thanx!!!

Old 5 August 2012, 01:55 AM   #4
IQ Publishing
"TRF" Member

This post is complete BS... The guy's name is Leo Courshon in Park Forest, IL, and I would advise everyone to AVOID HIM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

He has ordered from us in the past and we had problems with him before. We have his email addess and IP address BLACKLISTED from ordering from our website so he called in to place the order over the phone. We did not recognize his name or we would have refused his order this time.

It's very simple... he placed the order on Thursday, July 26th. We told him (as stated on our website)...

-------------------

When we ship...
Orders are generally shipped twice per week (Tuesdays & Fridays). However, sometimes holidays or weekends may cause your order processing to be delayed a short time, and we appreciate your patience.

Please Note: The "time in transit" (listed above) is the ESTIMATED time the package will take for delivery AFTER it has been shipped, and does not refer to the time it will take for your order to arrive after you PLACE THE ORDER. Furthermore, these times are NOT GUARANTEED.

http://www.qualitytyme.net/pages/tob.html#tob_whenship

----------------

He ordered with "Standard Shipping", which we always upgrade to Priority Mail, which USPS quotes at 2-4 day "Transit Times"...

Therefore, we told him delivery would be the next week "probably on Tuesday or Wednesday"...

However, the next day (on Friday) we had a emergency and had to run out of town for the weekend. We sent emails informing all outstanding orders that we would not be able to ship until the following Tuesday (the 31st)...

He called us the following week (I believe on Wednesday) ranting and raving about how he had not received his order. I told him about the emergency and the email we had sent. We also told him the item had been shipped and an email had been sent from USPS with the tracking info...

He insisted that we did not send the email (and that the USPS did not send the email) simply because he did not RECEIVE them.

I explained (or at least "tried" to explain) that email was not perfect and that it is "possible" his spam filter caught it or the email servers could have had a problem.

Again, he began to "flip out" insisting that his email works perfectly EVERY TIME and he NEVER has a problem receiving emails.

Anyway, I told him the item was shipped and he should expect it anytime.

I DID NOT HANG UP ON HIM.

He then called back on Friday again ranting and raving about how he had not received the order (by the way, the order was for a $25.95 Passport wallet).

Again, I told him that the order had been shipped and emails had been sent. I even offered to send him another email with the USPS Delivery Confirmation Number so he could track the item himself at usps.com.

He then proceeded to tell me how it was MY RESPONSIBILITY to track the item and ensure that it was delivered. Yes, you read that right... I am somehow supposed to be responsible for the delivery times of the USPS... I guess I am supposed to ride along with the Post Man and ensure that he places the package in his mail box, as well...

Anyway, I sent him the email with the tracking info. He called back a few hours later and confirmed that he got the email and then started insisting that I refund his shipping.

He then started saying that he didn't think it would be delivered that day, even though the tracking showed it had already been delivered... Hmmmm...

Here is the delivery confirmation number, along with the updates from USPS.com

--------------------------------------------

9405503699300092322430 Priority Mail® Delivered August 03, 2012, 2:32 pm PARK FOREST, IL 60466 Delivery Confirmation™

Arrival at Post Office August 03, 2012, 7:50 am PARK FOREST, IL 60466

Depart USPS Sort Facility August 03, 2012 BEDFORD PARK, IL 60499

Processed through USPS Sort Facility August 02, 2012, 8:34 pm BEDFORD PARK, IL 60499

Processed through USPS Sort Facility July 31, 2012, 11:38 pm TAMPA, FL 33630

Depart USPS Sort Facility July 31, 2012 TAMPA, FL 33630

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility July 31, 2012, 9:03 pm TAMPA, FL 33630

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility July 31, 2012, 7:48 pm SAINT PETERSBURG, FL 33716

Electronic Shipping Info Received July 31, 2012

------------------------------------------

As you can see, thre item was shipped via USPS Priority Mail and was DELIVERED yesterday at 2:32 PM BEFORE he posted this little rant...

From the beginning he eluded to the fact that he wanted the shipping for free... He also made mention that he was " a member of 4 watch forums and he would post this.." I told him "knock yourself out"... If someone wants to not order from me because of this wingnut and his post then so be it.

He is obviously a scam with ulterior motives...
Old 5 August 2012, 01:59 AM   #5
Mickey®
Banned

Watch: Swiss Made
Old 5 August 2012, 02:15 AM   #6
MonBK
Banned

If I read this correctly it certainly looks like the package was delivered 1 Hour before the OP wrote this thread.
Old 5 August 2012, 02:16 AM   #7
MonBK
Banned

Ooops, forgot to say: Good to see you here every now and then John and thank for setting things straight.
Old 5 August 2012, 08:05 AM   #8
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
I have dealt with John Brozek numerous times and can personally say that there never have been any issues. OP is dragging their name through the mud for no reason.

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Old 5 August 2012, 08:18 AM   #9
Kringkily
"TRF" Member

Watch: Speedmaster, Rolex
Hmmmmm
Old 5 August 2012, 09:48 AM   #10
Z-Sub
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Not a ONEWatch Man
mmm.....For a passport wallet that just happens to be delivered a few days late and the seller was being called scammer...

and the OP was blacklisted by a company and STILL wants to order from the same company, and then complained and wants to do charge back after receiving an item... very intriguing.
TT Blue Submariner "P"
SS GMT-Master ll "M", Pepsi
Pam 311, 524, 297
Old 5 August 2012, 03:53 PM   #11
MonBK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosco View Post
I have dealt with John Brozek numerous times and can personally say that there never have been any issues. OP is dragging their name through the mud for no reason.
Me too and it sounds like an OP apology is due.
Old 5 August 2012, 09:55 PM   #12
Art 1
Banned

Watch: Rol/Seik/Tud/Omega
I have met John a few times. Nice guy. Once gave me a copy of his book and a nice insert. Doesn't seem as though he is in the wrong here.
Old 5 August 2012, 09:56 PM   #13
johnbeth
"TRF" Member

Watch: Depends on mood.
I think the OP by the looks of things is over reacting. This thread should be closed.
Old 5 August 2012, 10:17 PM   #14
ralpie
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

I get really nervous when USPS delays happen. On the whole though, they are pretty damn good.

Edit- maybe sarcasm was a little mean, I don't know all the deets.

Edit 2- guess it lives on in quote!
Old 5 August 2012, 10:24 PM   #15
z32turbo
"TRF" Member

Watch: Varies
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralpie View Post
Nah come on, priority mail is supposed to take 2 days, not 2 days and one hour. I think he should lawyer up and sue USPS, John, and TRF.

Instagram @z32turbo
Old 5 August 2012, 10:52 PM   #16
MonBK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbeth View Post
I think the OP by the looks of things is over reacting. This thread should be closed.
Before the OP corrects it?
Old 5 August 2012, 11:11 PM   #17
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Leo, you better man up and straighten things out ASAP. You can't sling accusations and then disappear off the thread.

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Old 6 August 2012, 02:18 AM   #18
HL65
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: One on my wrist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBK View Post
Me too and it sounds like an OP apology is due.
Agree 100%! I think this thread was posted in poor taste and you are way off base Leo. I await your response and am not closing this thread till we hear from you. This kind of behavior is totally unacceptable here.

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT
Old 6 August 2012, 03:16 AM   #19
IQ Publishing
"TRF" Member

Thanks for the support. I'm only human and I can surely make mistakes. But, when people try to abuse the forums and hijack sellers like this, I think it's time to make a stand. They should be called out for it and held accountable for their actions.

As I said before, he claimed to be a member of 4 forums, so I'll bet he's on one of the others posting more BS.

I don't get to spend as much time on the forums as I'd like. So, if anyone sees a similare post on another forum please let me know.
Old 6 August 2012, 06:24 AM   #20
TSW
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex & AP's
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosco View Post
leo, you better man up and straighten things out asap. You can't sling accusations and then disappear off the thread.
x2

AP Owners Club
IG @swiss.watch.connection
Old 6 August 2012, 07:14 AM   #21
FNFZ4
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: None
lets all calm down... cooler heads will prevail. I am sure this is just a misunderstanding... nothing cant be fixed with a good open minded dialogue... Man its Hot here in DC but its hotter in TRF

Watches:
Patek 5205G | Patek 5167A | 16613 Serti | 116718 Green | 216570 Black | 16700 Pepsi

Wish list:
Patek 5726/1 | AP RG Ceramic | Patek 5712 | Patek 5130
Old 6 August 2012, 08:17 AM   #22
2th Dr
Banned

Watch: Rolex
Hey John, my wife bought me a Rolex shirt from your website. I love it! Thank you!
Old 6 August 2012, 08:46 AM   #23
JPersat
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing everybody
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfz4 View Post
lets all calm down... Cooler heads will prevail. I am sure this is just a misunderstanding... Nothing cant be fixed with a good open minded dialogue... Man its hot here in dc but its hotter in trf
x2
Old 6 August 2012, 09:40 AM   #24
dalip
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex PAM Omega
Leo. I have also sent you a PM.

This must be readdressed by you ASAP and as Ken has stated the thread is being kept open for this to happen.

Sensible advice for this to remain calm in the meantime.

Dalip

------------------------------------------------------------
"The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else." George Bernard Shaw
Old 6 August 2012, 10:10 AM   #25
Rags
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16233,16610,214270
Leo from what I read it seems your package was delivered 1 full hour before you went on to write your thread. Sorry man but I agree an apology is certainly in order.. I never have dealt with Mr Brozek but it seems many others have & have had no problems. Maybe you just jumped the gun alittle.

114300 Oyster Perpetual
76200 Tudor Date+Day
Old 6 August 2012, 10:26 AM   #26
liuk3
"TRF" Member

All this over $30???
Old 6 August 2012, 12:46 PM   #27
Lion
"TRF" Member

I have attempted three separate times tonight to explain my side and each time I lost my connection and they were lost. I believe that John and I did not communicate well and misunderstandings were the result. I apologize for my actions and the part I played in my posting. I will be home tomorrow and will do my best to explain my situation and hope this post goes through. I am in the Ozarks and reception is not good through my carrier. I did get through to my wife tonight and I do not have my package yet. I'm sure it will be delivered tomorrow since it did make it to my Post Office. I am sorry for my reaction to this misunderstanding because I am sure that John does his best...
Yours truly...Leo

Old 7 August 2012, 12:59 AM   #28
IQ Publishing
"TRF" Member

Just to be very clear, USPS shows the package was DELIVERED to HIS ADDRESS and not just his local Post Office.

Again, here is the tracking info...

-----------------------------------

9405503699300092322430 Priority Mail® Delivered August 03, 2012, 2:32 pm PARK FOREST, IL 60466 Delivery Confirmation™

Arrival at Post Office August 03, 2012, 7:50 am PARK FOREST, IL 60466

Depart USPS Sort Facility August 03, 2012 BEDFORD PARK, IL 60499

Processed through USPS Sort Facility August 02, 2012, 8:34 pm BEDFORD PARK, IL 60499

Processed through USPS Sort Facility July 31, 2012, 11:38 pm TAMPA, FL 33630

Depart USPS Sort Facility July 31, 2012 TAMPA, FL 33630

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility July 31, 2012, 9:03 pm TAMPA, FL 33630

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility July 31, 2012, 7:48 pm SAINT PETERSBURG, FL 33716

Electronic Shipping Info Received July 31, 2012

--------------------------------

It arrived at his local Post Office at 7:50 AM and was delivered to his address at 2:32 PM (an hour BEFORE he posted the original thread).

USPS gives the package a final delivery scan when it is delivered to the addressee. That is why it says "Delivery Confirmation" at the end of the line. The delivery address is never shown (for privacy reasons) on these tracking details. They only list City and Zip Code.

However, I would be happy to post a screen shot of the USPS Payment Confirmation, which shows the Delivery Confirmation Number and the "Shipped to:" with full name and delivery address.

I only mention this because it appears that he is trying to say he still hasn't received the package when he clearly has.
Old 7 August 2012, 01:05 AM   #29
Kringkily
"TRF" Member

Watch: Speedmaster, Rolex
Lion says he was out of town... so I'm guessing his wife must of signed for it an hour before but then never told him which prompted him to write the nasty post? hmmm something sounds fishy here... John's story is making more and more sense.....
Old 7 August 2012, 01:24 AM   #30
HL65
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: One on my wrist.
I agree and this clearly doesn't make sense to me either. I think you have a seller wrongfully attacked as a buyer was banned from his site and got an order in thru the back door. The package was signed for and to me this was poorly handled. I am closing this thread and let this serve as an example. Do not air your issues here. If you have a problem with someone or don't want to do business with them handle it privately. Clearly something happened for you to be barred from his business as sellers don't turn away business for no reason. Enough said---Thread locked.

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT
Closed Thread