The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 3 July 2012, 12:53 AM   #1
In2wAtches
"TRF" Member

Tony - Justrolexes (SD Watches)!!!

Sometimes you just get lucky. I am new to this forum and have never dealt outside an AD. I spent many hours reading the posts here. Thank you TRF and to all the members and moderators....I am so happy I found this forum. After figuring out which model I wanted next, I decided I was going to go with Tony (justrolexes). He had the watch I wanted and had tons of great feedback and seemed very trustworthy.

Well let me just say that Tony is a top notch professional. First the watch was EXACTLY as pictured and described. When he says mint, it's mint. His communication was incredible. He was always available by phone or email. Shipping was overnight.....AND his prices for sales and trade-ins are incredibly fair.

I really can't say enough nice things about this guy. You can certainly buy (or sell) with confidence.

Thanks Tony. I will be a repeat customer.
In2wAtches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 December 2012, 11:57 AM   #2
JUSTROLEXES
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2024 DATE-JUST41 Sponsor & Boutique Seller

Watch: Yacht-Master
Thank you my friend and enjoy it
Old 5 December 2012, 05:22 AM   #3
1watchaholic
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex Sub Serti
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2wAtches View Post
Sometimes you just get lucky. I am new to this forum and have never dealt outside an AD. I spent many hours reading the posts here. Thank you TRF and to all the members and moderators....I am so happy I found this forum. After figuring out which model I wanted next, I decided I was going to go with Tony (justrolexes). He had the watch I wanted and had tons of great feedback and seemed very trustworthy.

Well let me just say that Tony is a top notch professional. First the watch was EXACTLY as pictured and described. When he says mint, it's mint. His communication was incredible. He was always available by phone or email. Shipping was overnight.....AND his prices for sales and trade-ins are incredibly fair.

I really can't say enough nice things about this guy. You can certainly buy (or sell) with confidence.

Thanks Tony. I will be a repeat customer.
Ditto!! "...His communication was incredible. He was always available by phone or email. ...AND his prices for sales and trade-ins are incredibly fair."
1watchaholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
justrolexes , tony geha