The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 13 December 2012, 06:06 AM   #1
MiamiLawyer

Watch: Bluesy, DDII
DavidSW AAA+++ DDII YG

Hello, after extensively researching sellers I came to the conclusion that David had the best reputation around the entire WWW (not just TRF). Note that I know local dealers but something told me to keep looking online. Well my hunch was right! I know TRF from several years ago when I purchased my TT Sub. I was impressed by the "Watch out" section. In fact, it taught me a great deal about the passion some members have for the brand.

Back on track, from the first moment I reached out to David it was apparent I was dealing with someone that was very professional. His responses to emails are by far the quickest you can get. He answered all my questions truthfully. Even after that it wasn't easy wiring over 20k in the hopes of getting a Rolex in return. However, my hunch was that I was dealing with someone that was legit. My advise, trust the seller more than your desire to have the watch otherwise you will get sick from worrying!!! The transaction went SUPER smoothly and 24 hours after wiring the money I was sitting outside my house signing a fedex package filled with a promise of immense joy and satisfaction for many years to come.

The watch is beautiful. The fact it comes with my name on card makes it even more awesome. The stickers, tags, box are all there. Lastly, David's prices are are the best around!!!! So good that it has you thinking "Is this too good to be true?". I can attest that the prices are just as good as my new DDII. Deal with 100% confidence with this guy and you will certainly will not be disappointed. Thank you David!!!!!!!!!!! Without further delay here are some pics for all to enjoy (Yes, I already removed stickers)!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg El Presidente009.jpg (50.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg El Presidente011.jpg (42.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg El Presidente012.jpg (42.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg El Presidente015.jpg (44.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg El Presidente016.jpg (44.2 KB, 45 views)
MiamiLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote