The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 12 December 2012, 03:00 PM   #1
Texican
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1680 Red, 5512
Watch Chest - Chris Wiley

I would like to highly recommend Watch Chest and Chris Wiley for anyone who is looking for a great experience in buying their next Rolex. I picked up an 18238 YG Day-Date in fantastic condition at a great price, it was exactly as described and everything with the transaction went smoothly. I am currently working in Australia and he arranged the shipping so I had no issues on this end! I will definately contact Chris when I need to make another addition to my growing collection!
Old 14 January 2013, 12:57 PM   #2
DocLogic

Watch: Rolex Yachtmaster
Just purchased a watch from Chris, and I have mixed feelings. I got a nice watch, a beaut actually. But, wow was it a painful transaction. He was a bit rude on the phone both times I spoke to him. Shipping date was moved back. I offered him 8500 dollars for a 9400 dollar watch...took him nearly 48 hours to turn me down without a counter offer. I write him back asking him what that was about...said he was really busy...offered it to me for 9200...if i wired the money. Small stuff really, but when you are spending that kind of
money you appreciate good service.
DocLogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 April 2014, 07:10 AM   #3
Watch Chest
"TRF" Member

Watch: YG Daytona w/strap
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocLogic View Post
Just purchased a watch from Chris, and I have mixed feelings. I got a nice watch, a beaut actually. But, wow was it a painful transaction. He was a bit rude on the phone both times I spoke to him. Shipping date was moved back. I offered him 8500 dollars for a 9400 dollar watch...took him nearly 48 hours to turn me down without a counter offer. I write him back asking him what that was about...said he was really busy...offered it to me for 9200...if i wired the money. Small stuff really, but when you are spending that kind of
money you appreciate good service.
I am pleased you loved your watch and we'd like to let you know that customer service is one of the most important areas we focus on. We appreciate the feedback and if there is anything we can do to remedy the situation please get in touch with me.

Nevertheless, I will suggest one point about offers so this hopefully doesn't happen to serious buyers in the future. The offer sent to a dealer speaks volume about how serious you are about that transaction. Many offers dealers get are just too low to even consider given the amount of total offers that come in per day. The dealers must give priority to the most serious offers first. So the moral of the story is, great offers get great attention! Hopes this helps
Watch Chest is offline   Reply With Quote