The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 28 July 2008, 02:57 AM   #1
deadhead71

Watch: serti-sub/day-date
Wts rare s/s qixset 16030 "boiler gauge dial" dj

Im offering for sale one of my favorite watches in my collection.It is a 86115xx serial 16030 s/s quickset dj with the rare ivory BOILER GAUGE dial w/ arabic numerals. This watch is a solid 99% in condition. If it wasnt for the fact that i've had it on my wrist a few times since getting back from rolex i would consider it perfect. As the photos of rsc paper work show on nov 30th 2007 i had it completley serviced; including movt.svc, new acrylic crystal,gaskets&water/pressure tested. Also case refinished,winding crown,and new case tube also after getting back i wasnt happy with the flex in bracelet so i purchased a NEW FACTORY ROLEX ss jubilee bracelet 425.00 dollars worth.This watch looks, runs,and wears new. Although i do not have box or papers i have all rsc service papers and billing for that. I apologize for the poor pictures they do not truly do this watch justice, im just not very good at shooting and posting photos. I do have several refferences on this forum if needed. I'm asking 2500.00 or a REASONABLE offer i will ship. I do not think you will find a nicer example of a classic rolex dj with this dial option on the net or any brick and mortar store anywhere.

note: I'm located in the central ny region and this watch was owned by a local Heisman troyphy winner from the area although i dont have paperwork to prove that the jeweler that sold it to me sold him his new one and sold this one to me thats how i know just some added trivia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00219.jpg (61.0 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00222.jpg (23.9 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00223.jpg (34.3 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00224.jpg (21.4 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00225.jpg (49.3 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00226.jpg (17.8 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00227.jpg (22.7 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00229.jpg (21.9 KB, 155 views)
deadhead71 is offline   Reply With Quote