The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 26 January 2018, 01:31 AM   #1
Gina Marie
"TRF" Member

Avoid she1136

Name is Jack Shelloff also goes by Jake Shelloff. Email is [email protected]. lives in a small town in British Columbia. Likes to get paid first via cash in a fed ex envelope. He has an ebay account which he sells through. When he cannot sell via ebay or he does not want the probable return, he will post poor photos on the forums and tell you his phone is old or that he cannot take good pics. He never discloses issues at point of sale. He will claim no knowledge, but i found him to be very knowledgeable. Total b.s. he may offer returns but in my experience it was never an option. Probably the worst buying experience I have ever encountered. He has jilted others on the forum as well. If you deal with him...best of luck. You will need either a priest or an attorney.....or both.
Gina Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2018, 01:34 AM   #2
R1P
"TRF" Member

Many red flags in your post. I would not deal with anyone under those circumstances.

Thanks for the heads-up.
R1P is offline   Reply With Quote