The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 28 March 2019, 09:01 AM   #1
Young's Pawn
"TRF" Member

Rolex Yacht-Master II 116681 Rose Gold & Steel 44mm box and card cheap

Rolex Yacht-Master II 116681 Rose Gold & Steel 44mm w/ Papers. This is a 2012 watch still has case-back sticker and the service sticker when it was performed by watchmaker. It has faint hairlines on the clasp hard to see but I left them as to leave the watch unpolished. Still has a sticker on the crown on the buckle.

The price is 17100 plus the cost of shipping.

This is the cheapest anywhere with box and card in this condition

Shipping will be at cost next day air fed-ex insured. I have lots of references I can provide from dealers and individuals. I can be reached at 9123890857 and or youngspawn@hotmail.com. Wired is the preferred method of payment or you can use Chrono 24 checkout for extra 3%.No refunds unless not as described or other unforeseen issues but I always am willing to work with if a problem arises.

Young's Luxury and Young's Pawn and Title has been in business for over ten years and specializes in high-end diamonds and watches and other rare items. Our showroom located in rural Fitzgerald, Ga offers a wide range of items.Our staff has a combined experience of over 40 years with luxury watches and diamonds. We have many customer and dealer references from face to face to various forums on the internet. Customer satisfaction is our goal, and we have over 300 Gun-broker positive feedback and 300 eBay positive feedback.I am a member of Rapnet and Polygon. I'm also a GIA gemologist who has spent many years in the watch and diamond business.
Young's Pawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 March 2019, 09:05 AM   #2
Young's Pawn
"TRF" Member

Pics the minor hairlines can be seen I left it unpolished

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Young's Pawn is offline   Reply With Quote