The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 31 March 2019, 12:43 PM   #31
Benjamin Choi
"TRF" Member

Most reputable grey dealer out there is???

So if you live in California, would you be subject to sales tax buying from say the guys in Orange County and San Diego?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Benjamin Choi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2019, 01:02 PM   #32
bobernet
"TRF" Member

Watch: ALS, AP, PP, Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi View Post
So if you live in California, would you be subject to sales tax buying from say the guys in Orange County and San Diego?

Based on the SC ruling in the Dakotas, we’re all going to be subject to it any day now. You were always responsible to pay the tax, it’s now an issue of who collects and remits to the state.
bobernet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2019, 01:06 PM   #33
Pmt2
"TRF" Member

DavidSW is the truth! I don’t buy from anyone else!
Pmt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2019, 01:37 PM   #34
bobby81
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITS View Post
I heard of DAVDSW from members on here. Anyone else? Looking to make the move!

In my opinion it is iconicwatches I Blackburn England but I would have no reason to deal with a Grey Dealer outsiders the UK. I am from Dublin Ireland & there are no Grey Dealers here. So doing a bit of research back in 2016 when I was looking for a Rolex I chanced on bobswatches YouTube, it was there I came across a lad reviewing a Rolex Sub 116613LB & knew immediately that I was going to get this Watch. So after exchanging a few emails & agreeing a price which was excellent value they asked me where I wanted the Watch sent. I said that I would like to pick it up in person as the UK is only an hours flight away though I’d to get two Trains there & back which took another two to three hours, so it was a round trip of of about eight but well worth the time. This Grey Dealer has a jewelry shop right in Blackburn’s City centre. What lovely people to do business with, they were both knowledgeable & very professional but a joy to do business with. It is so nice to be able to visit a bricks & mortar establishment & meet the people face to face. Since that first purchase in 2016 I have visited their shop in 2017 & 2018 & purchased another two Rolex’s & I will definitely be using them again. After all the traveling it is a real buzz to see your new Watch on the counter in the shops, it adds that extra bit of excitement. Since I had the good fortune of coming across this Grey by chance on the computer I have three beautiful watches a Sub 116613Lb & two Daytona’s at great prices & all the watches were brand new with there plastic protective stickers intact & came with all accessories. Beautiful watches lovely people

bobby81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2019, 01:43 PM   #35
Trewth
"TRF" Member

Watch: 14060
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockjock1975 View Post
I’ve done several deals with Tony. He’s as good as they come. In one instance I had an issue with the watch I purchased (not Tony’s fault). He paid for the watch to have a full service at a RSC. No cost to me! Can’t speak highly enough about him. I would deal with Tony without hesitation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I too vouch for Tony justrolexes, purchased my first watch from him about 5 years ago now. Communication back and forth was open and honest until the deal was determined and he came to me and the place I wanted to meet. I could not be more happy and to see him still with the same great service and quality makes me think I made the right choice. You can’t go wrong with Tony.
Trewth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2019, 02:01 PM   #36
bobby81
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldwoods View Post
What about in the UK?

I have just posted a long & detailed explanation on why I think iconicwatches Blackburn are the best Grey Dealers to do business with in the UK. See my post, it seems that all the other posts mainly deal with America

bobby81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2019, 03:05 PM   #37
BNA/LION
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: ROLEX
Some great TRF trusted sellers mentioned already.

Brian known here as ( briboxer) is one of the best here IMHO.

✦ 28238 President DD 18K/YG ✦ 16610LN SS Sub ✦ 16613 18K/SS Serti ✦ 16550 Exp II Non-Rail Cream Dial ✦ Daytona C 116500 ✦ 126710 BLRO GMT-Master II ✦ NEXT-->?
Hole In One! 10/3/19 DMCC 5th hole, par 3, 168 yards w/ 4-Iron.
BNA/LION is offline   Reply With Quote