The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 28 January 2016, 07:38 AM   #31
Fiery
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub-C 116610LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamowski View Post
Stop by Tourneau and tried on the IWC, very comfortable watch!!
I'm glad you liked it The Royal Oak will be a whole different story ;) It's got such tremendous charm and beauty that you would forget any other factors. Okay, it was just me, it may not happen to you
Old 28 January 2016, 07:59 AM   #32
el1125
Banned

As many others have said go for the AP if you can get there
el1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 January 2016, 11:22 AM   #33
Adamowski
"TRF" Member

What to spend my bonus on?

So to all that provide opinions and guidance thank you. I made somewhat of a choice and after my second trip to another AD and trying on a few AP's I made my choice, we'll sort of. The 14202 fit best but not by much. I think a 15300 would be just as pleasurable without the hit to the pocket. The thinness of the 15202 is not much of an attraction to me plus I think I would miss the second hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adamowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 January 2016, 06:37 PM   #34
Fiery
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub-C 116610LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamowski View Post
So to all that provide opinions and guidance thank you. I made somewhat of a choice and after my second trip to another AD and trying on a few AP's I made my choice, we'll sort of. The 14202 fit best but not by much. I think a 15300 would be just as pleasurable without the hit to the pocket. The thinness of the 15202 is not much of an attraction to me plus I think I would miss the second hand.
The 15300 is definitely a great time piece, half-way between the thinner (and a lot more expensive) 15202 and the bigger 15400. My only problem is that it (15300) is discontinued for over 3 years now, and so it's virtually impossible to get one NOS. And finding a 2nd hand one that's not polished yet and in great condition could be a real challenge. So I'm saving up a bit more towards a BNIB 15202ST.