The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Closed Thread

Old 27 June 2012, 10:44 AM   #1
ramirez1970
"TRF" Member

Watch: 114060
Excellent transaction with FNFZ4

Just purchased a 42 mm Omega P.O. from Alfredo. Best buying experience I've ever had. Excellent communication (don't think he ever sleeps); fast shipping; watch as advertised (brand new). Truly, a "good guy".
Old 29 June 2012, 04:18 PM   #2
HongNinja
Banned

Watch: 228238, 114060
He must have just liked being rude to me. I'm surprised he has any good references around here.
Old 30 June 2012, 12:57 AM   #3
Rockrolex
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: What do you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HongNinja View Post
He must have just liked being rude to me. I'm surprised he has any good references around here.
Did you personally conduct a transaction with Alfred? Please explain your comment.

Tosser Cabinet Member

Official Member: 'Perpetual 30' Vegas International GTG 2016
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2018
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2019
Old 30 June 2012, 02:14 AM   #4
HongNinja
Banned

Watch: 228238, 114060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrolex View Post
Did you personally conduct a transaction with Alfred? Please explain your comment.
Never got that far. He was very rude and condescending, so I put the brakes on working out a deal.
Old 30 June 2012, 03:41 PM   #5
Lol-x
Facilitator

Quote:
Quote:
Never got that far. He was very rude and condescending, so I put the brakes on working out a deal.
They are not statements of objective facts, they are broad conclusions that are disparaging in nature.

The fact was you never did a deal with this seller, you never paid any money to this seller and you didn't get ripped off by this seller.

There are rules stated clearly that apply to this forum which include a prohibition about making insulting statements towards another member.

Rule 3 further provides:
3. Posts that do not otherwise comply with the general Rolex Forums guidelines and rules shall at the moderation team's final discretion be removed, together with any other action that may be considered appropriate. No name calling or insults. If you've had a bad experience with delays, postponements or cancellations please just state the facts as you see them.

Your posts are basically fact-less and constitute insults to another member of the forum.

Hence you have transgressed the rules and an infraction will be applied.

Some negotiations can be more robust than others. If you don't get a good feeling from your negotiations then you are at liberty to end the negotiations with the other party. That doesn't mean that the other party deserves to be portrayed as someone you would 'be surprised has any good references at all'.

Moreover it seems like you are the aggressive party posting this kind of post in this thread. If you thought so badly of the situation then you could have commenced a thread, with the facts, as soon as the situation arose, not post it in this thread, some time well after the alleged event (which is still very vague and unclear).

Your allegations are tainted with a level of vexation.

So that's the end. Do not start another thread/post because this decision is final.

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

ROLEXploitation - yeah I'm a victim
Closed Thread