The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 24 November 2012, 06:19 AM   #1
RRsDJ

Watch: 16078 / 16618
Dials online

I was searching online for dials and found firstclassdials. Has anyone ever bought a dial from them before?

http://www.firstclassdials.com/

Does anyone know of any other websites that sell non-refinished / original Rolex dials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RRsDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 November 2012, 08:38 AM   #2
mmmk604
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610LN
eBay has authentic dials once in a while. Which model and color are you looking for?

Regarding the site, my guess is that they refinish authentic dials...some may be original non-refinished though.

Their disclaimer at the bottom of their page says:

"Rolex is a registered trademark of Rolex Watch U.S.A. And Rolex International. First Class Dials is an independent company not affiliated with
Rolex Watch USA or Rolex International. The application of custom accessories will void the manufacturer's original warranty and will prevent any
future factory service with Rolex. First Class Dials only customizes and refinishes authentic factory dials upon the individual client's request."
mmmk604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 November 2012, 09:04 AM   #3
RRsDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmk604 View Post
eBay has authentic dials once in a while. Which model and color are you looking for?

Regarding the site, my guess is that they refinish authentic dials...some may be original non-refinished though.
Im looking for this dial:

Ive looked on eBay and started a WTB thread here. No luck so far. I found one on eBay but its rose gold, I need yellow gold. I sent the online dial place an email asking:

-Is it an aftermarket dial or authentic original Rolex dial?
-Has any part of the dial ever been refinished?
-Are the markers and Rolex crown on the dial original Rolex parts?
-Is there any scratches or any damage what so ever on the dial?
-Where are the feet locations on the back of the dial?
-Is the gold on the Rolex crown and around the markers yellow gold or rose gold?
-Is it in stock ready to be shipped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmk604 View Post
Their disclaimer at the bottom of their page says:

"Rolex is a registered trademark of Rolex Watch U.S.A. And Rolex International. First Class Dials is an independent company not affiliated with
Rolex Watch USA or Rolex International. The application of custom accessories will void the manufacturer's original warranty and will prevent any
future factory service with Rolex. First Class Dials only customizes and refinishes authentic factory dials upon the individual client's request."
If you replace any part that did not come or was originally offered on your model Rolex it will void the warranty. I dont have a warranty and wouldnt use Rolex RSC to service my watch anyway so Im not worried about that disclaimer. The part that talks about customizing / refinishing says "First Class Dials only customizes and refinishes authentic factory dials upon the individual client's request." Im not requesting a customized or refinished dial, I just want a stock dial pictured above. The dial on their site that I want should be a un-touched stock Rolex dial.

I'll see what they say when they reply to my email. Thanks for the help.
Old 24 November 2012, 09:16 AM   #4
jclark4449
"TRF" Member

I like that dial too. Very classy looking.
jclark4449 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 November 2012, 11:12 AM   #5
RRsDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclark4449 View Post
I like that dial too. Very classy looking.
I think so too.

They just emailed me back with more pictures and the dial is 100% unmolested. Before I pull the trigger does anyone know of a link that has pictures of every DateJust dial made? Im curious if Rolex made a dial like the one I want but instead of silver, its white?

EDIT: Guess I answered my own question. 116238