The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches > Rolex Watch Accessories, Parts & Novelties

Old 27 February 2013, 05:18 AM   #1
tekno
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Tudor Snowflake
FS: 2011/12 Rolex literature and box from Explorer II 216570, all mint and stored OBO

Up for sale is the box with everything but the hang tag for an Explorer II 216570 42mm bought at the end of 2011, took the watch out and literally locked it in the safe where it stayed until the watch was stolen. I have bought a new watch to replace it, and I don't need the box, however I won't give it away. I have seen these things go for $400. I will let this whole kit go for $375 OBO

Please email me only, I don't check PM's often and my email comes straight to my work phone
chriscox000@gmail.com

I have good feedback on watchuseek.com, as well as 100% feedback 189 transactions on ebay since 2001 cox_chris... with alot of selling.

I will take reasonable offers, the only flaw is in the outer box. The rest looks brand new.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BOX1.jpg (70.1 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg BOX5.jpg (75.4 KB, 74 views)
tekno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27 February 2013, 08:54 AM   #2
tekno
2024 Pledge Member

This is the XL version FYI, not the smaller one that looks similar.

I found this box being sold online for $260.00 plus shipping which includes only the box, outer box and outer sleeve.

I saw the box only go for $325.00 on Ebay recently.

I will sell this box for $260.00 shipped including all literature, we split pay pal fees. This is my bottom offer.

This is the XL box, I have the smaller version that I will let go for $200 plus shipping with all the literature. The boxes look the same, one is smaller. The smaller box is made for the larger watch, it just doesn't have as much room inside.
Old 27 February 2013, 08:55 AM   #3
tekno
2024 Pledge Member

FYI I have the reciepts from purchasing both my watches and i can provide a copy if need be.