The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 18 April 2016, 11:36 AM   #1
HauteHorlogerie
Banned

Watch: 519LN | 64A
Richard Mille RM029 Owners?

Thinking about picking up a new RM...want something a little smaller than the RM030 case...I like the RM029 and seems to be pretty affordable. Are there any owners who can share their thoughts and likes/dislikes. Thanks... I've had an RM035, RM011. And was debating an RM030 but right now think want to keep to something a little less money...though the 30's rotor tech is awesome as well as the power reserve indicator (which I always enjoy having). The RM029 has a date that is horizontal which is nice though...

Also considering just getting a RM010..purpose of the piece is for a summer beater... Not interested in RM005 as it's too small. The 29 or 10 should be perfect.
HauteHorlogerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 April 2016, 11:54 AM   #2
texex91
"TRF" Member

You've had the magic two (011,035) already...maybe a 055 instead of 029? Just a thought.

Forget for a minute that 029 is 'pretty affordable'--my question is do you love it? If not, who cares what it costs.

You've obviously owned previous RM's so you know the game.

Good luck in the hunt and look forward to reveal.
texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 April 2016, 12:47 AM   #3
HauteHorlogerie
Banned

Watch: 519LN | 64A
Quote:
Originally Posted by texex91 View Post
You've had the magic two (011,035) already...maybe a 055 instead of 029? Just a thought.

Forget for a minute that 029 is 'pretty affordable'--my question is do you love it? If not, who cares what it costs.

You've obviously owned previous RM's so you know the game.

Good luck in the hunt and look forward to reveal.
I mean this post just makes me want the RM030 even more lol...been hunting a black rose for a little over a year in good condition but most are kind of beat.

The 55 doesn't do anything for me..in any of the many colors...maybe the Japan release that matched the St Tropez RM030. I'm going to compare the 29 to the 10 today and maybe to a 30 and see what I like, luckily I know a fellow RM lover in town hahahaha.... I think for me it's probably going to come down to spending the cash on a 30 or getting the 10. Honestly didn't like the 11 at all and the 35 was great but not really a black/red type of guy. Thanks!
HauteHorlogerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 April 2016, 01:02 AM   #4
texex91
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauteHorlogerie View Post
I mean this post just makes me want the RM030 even more lol...been hunting a black rose for a little over a year in good condition but most are kind of beat.

The 55 doesn't do anything for me..in any of the many colors...maybe the Japan release that matched the St Tropez RM030. I'm going to compare the 29 to the 10 today and maybe to a 30 and see what I like, luckily I know a fellow RM lover in town hahahaha.... I think for me it's probably going to come down to spending the cash on a 30 or getting the 10. Honestly didn't like the 11 at all and the 35 was great but not really a black/red type of guy. Thanks!
Fantastic--look forward to the new one. Congrats!
texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote