The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 25 July 2017, 01:08 PM   #1
TxHR
"TRF" Member

FS: Panerai RADIOMIR S.L.C. - PAM00425 LNIB

I am asking $4995 (plus actual insured shipping) for the watch and will include a new OEM Panerai strap. I will leave the strap pictured on the watch, as I have worn the watch less then 2-dozen times and all in cooler weather, as to not sweat in the leather strap. You WON'T find a nicer 425 for the same or less. I will provide the following to the purchaser:

• All items seen in the attached photos, including:
o Panerai PAM00425 watch with strap that's currently attached
o New Panerai OEM PAM00425 strap
o Original shipping box w/ labels
o Panerai wooden box
o Original stickers and bezel guard
o Original purchase receipt from Panerai Boutique, Las Vegas
o Panerai Instruction Manual
o Panerai Certification and Production Number/Certification
If you have any questions or would like any additional photos please contact me at: bhartfiel@gmail.com or 830-358-6599 (call or text)

Here is the story of the PAM00425 from Panerai:

THE RADIOMIR, ONE OF THE ICONS OF INTERNATIONAL HAUTE HORLOGERIE, lives again in the new Radiomir California 3 Days and the Radiomir S.L.C. 3 Days, two models which represent a tribute to the history of Officine Panerai and to the watch which has constituted a fundamental milestone in the history of professional diver’s watchmaking. Many of the characteristics of the two new Radiomir watches are directly descended from the prototype created by Panerai in 1936 to equip the commandos of the Royal Italian Navy: the cushion case in steel with a diameter of 47mm, the slender wire strap attachments, the conical crown and the simple dial reduced to essentials to increase legibility to the maximum even in conditions of very poor light. The element which differs in the two models is the dial design. The Radiomir S.L.C. 3 Days also has a historic dial of strongly minimalist design, with alternating bar and dot-shaped hour markers. This version was probably created in the late 1930s to experiment with the sandwich construction of the dial, in which two plates are filled with a layer of luminous material – today Super-LumiNova® – the luminescence of which emerges through apertures corresponding to the markers cut in the upper plate. The name of this watch refers to the “Siluro Lenta Corsa” (S.L.C.), the slow-speed torpedo on which the commandos of the Royal Italian Navy rode during their heroic underwater missions, equipped with Panerai watches and instruments. A slow-speed torpedo is drawn in relief on the dial and the inscription “S.L.C.” is engraved on the flange at 12 o’clock.

Technical Details:

Movement: Hand-wound mechanical, P.3000 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 16½ lignes, 5.3 mm thick, 21 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 21,600 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. 161 components.

Functions: Hours, minutes

Bezel: Polished Steel

Back: See - through sapphire crystal

Dial: Black with luminous hour markers.

Water Resistance: 10 bar (~100 metres)

Strap: Calf Assolutamente, Dark brown, Beige, 27/22 MM Standard

* The trademark Velcro® and Coramid® are not property of Officine Panerai.

TxHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 July 2017, 01:18 PM   #2
TxHR
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 30 July 2017, 02:40 AM   #3
TxHR
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 7 August 2017, 03:10 PM   #4