The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 17 July 2018, 05:52 AM   #1
JnmEaton
"TRF" Member

Watch: 18038 Presidential
A terrific transaction with Cwieb!

I've been looking for specific watch and found exactly what I was looking for in the TRF classifieds. It's for my brother and he's been wanting a TT 1601 or 16013. I texted Cwieb about a possible trade and he got back to me same day that the offer sounded fair. Understand, I have been looking and spent time on TRF so I had a pretty good idea what to look for.... Posts of positive past transactions, making sure they were established on TRF but none of that makes sending an item like a vintage Rolex to a stranger less hectic! Total professional from start to finish. He called me when he received my watch and said, "Look I want to make sure everythings good and the deal sticks, I need to do a little extra. I'll pay for the band restoration on my 1601. I have 2 so take your pick...." Wow! Frankly, I couldn't be happier and the restoration money came with the watch! The fluted bezel is terrific. Case is pretty sharp. But the dial.... Pie-pan, stick dial is vintage classic and makes the watch! My brothers over the moon and I'm happy to be able too get this done. I can't wait to show the before and after using MY and Classic watch repair. I would recommend Cwieb any time, to anyone! Thanks for the easy transaction!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
JnmEaton is offline   Reply With Quote