The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 14 December 2020, 07:27 AM   #1
horo11
"TRF" Member

Has any TRF member experience with Quality Diamonds before?

Hi TRF members,
I am a new member to this forum and pretty new to watch collecting too. So recently I am looking to collect my first Rolex. After reading a few articles and many YouTube videos. I am loving the Day-Date in yellow gold, champagne dial (no diamonds), and bark finish. I also prefer the double quickset function.
So I started my journey wanting, to find the right piece, and after scrolling my online shops and recommended sellers on TRF. I found one that might be what I was looking for on Chrono24. However, I'm gently stepping on the brakes, because I am really not confident to go through this deal.
Therefore, I wanted to gain some insight from experienced members who might have dealt with Quality Diamonds before. From what I know (mostly from scrolling through reviews), they have a close to perfect rating, but I did encounter a few cases where the buyer was not satisfied with the condition of the item... and then there were quite a number of cases where the buyer decides to return the item for a refund. So I have my suspicions...

Since I haven't posted enough, I can't leave a link yet... but I'm hoping to receive some sound advice, or better yet an experience with Quality Diamonds.

Thanks!
horo11 is offline   Reply With Quote