The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 6 August 2023, 09:43 AM   #1
jdb8298177
"TRF" Member

Watch: Panerai- 0100
FS: Panerai Submersible 42mm Gray Men's Watch - PAM00959 Box& papers 2 Extra Strap

For sale
I have a Panerai-00959 Box and papers warranty dated 2020 and comes with 2 extra straps

The watch has normal wear on the buckle.

The Panerai PAM00959 is a luxury wristwatch that exudes elegance and sophistication.

With a stainless steel case and a distinctive shark skin dial, this timepiece showcases a minimalist design combined with the bold features of a dark blue bezel.

The luminescent markers and hands ensure readability even in low light, while the PAM00959 is not just a watch; it's a statement piece that reflects timeless craftsmanship and modern aesthetics.

Payment accepted- Wire or Zelle

Shipping- Shipping will be the next day air FedEx and all packages are insured to the value of the watch.

Contact info- Call or text Jason Brown at 541-525-1685
Jdb8298177@gmail.com

Price-$6800+shipping

References-I have a strong track record of successful deals on FB watch groups and I'm committed to transparency.

I'm more than willing to accommodate a FaceTime call or any other method that helps build trust between us. Your confidence in our transaction is important to me, and I'm here to ensure a smooth and secure process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jdb8298177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2023, 08:52 AM   #2
jdb8298177
"TRF" Member

Watch: Panerai- 0100
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb8298177 View Post
For sale
I have a Panerai-00959 Box and papers warranty dated 2020 and comes with 2 extra straps

The watch has normal wear on the buckle.

The Panerai PAM00959 is a luxury wristwatch that exudes elegance and sophistication.

With a stainless steel case and a distinctive shark skin dial, this timepiece showcases a minimalist design combined with the bold features of a dark blue bezel.

The luminescent markers and hands ensure readability even in low light, while the PAM00959 is not just a watch; it's a statement piece that reflects timeless craftsmanship and modern aesthetics.

Payment accepted- Wire or Zelle

Shipping- Shipping will be the next day air FedEx and all packages are insured to the value of the watch.

Contact info- Call or text Jason Brown at 541-525-1685
Jdb8298177@gmail.com

Price-$6800+shipping

References-I have a strong track record of successful deals on FB watch groups and I'm committed to transparency.

I'm more than willing to accommodate a FaceTime call or any other method that helps build trust between us. Your confidence in our transaction is important to me, and I'm here to ensure a smooth and secure process.

SOLD

jdb8298177 is offline   Reply With Quote