The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 2 September 2023, 04:42 AM   #1
tclassen
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 16610
Zenith 03.2150.400 El Primero Original 1969 38mm Silver Dial with Tri Color Sub Dials

For sale is a very good condition 38mm stainless steel Zenith El Primero Original 1969. The 03.2150.400 was most likely produced sometime within the last 5 years, and is not accompanied by box or papers.

The Zenith features a brushed steel case, which is accented by a fixed smooth polished steel bezel. The Zenith is mounted on an unworn quick release gray crumbs calfskin leather Hide & Alloy strap, which is secured by a brushed steel tang buckle. The El Primero features a silver sunburst dial with applied polished index hour markers, polished luminous hands, a date window aperture between 4 and 5 o’clock, and tri color sub dials at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock. The movement used in the 03.2150.400 is the Zenith El Primero caliber 400, which features approximately 50 hours of power reserve, and is proudly displayed through a transparent exhibition caseback. Prior to listing, the El Primero passed both an accuracy test and pressure test with flying colors.

The Zenith remains unpolished and is in very good condition overall, with the only imperfection being some light surface level wear on the edge of the lugs, which could easily be removed by a light refinish.

Shall deliver for $ 4,950

Instagram: thewatchguy
Email: taylor@cmtimepieces.com
Phone: 410-215-2269

- All serial numbers and information on the papers and hang tags are fully visible, but have blurred in the photos for security purposes.

* Feel free to reach out to me on my cell (410-215-2269) with any questions or inquiries. Or message me on instagram @thewatchguy

tclassen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 September 2023, 02:11 PM   #2
tclassen
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 16610
SOLD - Thanks TRF !