The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Old 22 December 2023, 01:25 AM   #1
Armis
"TRF" Member

Patek in Georgia?

I know it’s a stretch, but I wanted to ask if there are any forum members with Georgia/Atlanta ties who have any insight or experience with the Patek AD landscape there? The website indicates only Brown & Co., but I wonder with all the AD cuts if they will also be cut soon?

Otherwise, is there a key Patek SA at the Roswell (or other) location who is a reliable advocate for pieces? Also, I noticed they also sell jewelry, so is this a situation where you only (maybe) get an allocation if you buy jewelry?
Thank you.
Armis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 December 2023, 03:45 PM   #2
sss205
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Sub.
Brown and Co is opening a standalone Patek boutique in Shops of Buckhead. They are, at least from my conversations with them, not at all at risk of being removed as a Patek AD.

There is also the WOS route but it's more complicated. You can buy non-Patek from Mayors to open up buying history, and they can make the "intro" to their Patek connections in NYC, but you'll have to actually go up to NYC and no real mention of how much spend you need.

Best to stick with Brown. According to them, you can get something like a 6119 without too much hassle, and they readily have Twenty 4s available for purchase. Two pieces from them, or one really expensive one, is supposed to be able to get you on the official list for an Aquanaut.
sss205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 December 2023, 11:56 PM   #3
77T
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

I’ve met some nice reps there, and met the owners last visit.

They are a welcoming bunch and offered a Calatrava Pilot. Was not a model I wanted with 3 crowns.

I have had them take care of an older 5119 of mine but no other purchase history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 December 2023, 11:32 AM   #4
Armis
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss205 View Post
Brown and Co is opening a standalone Patek boutique in Shops of Buckhead. They are, at least from my conversations with them, not at all at risk of being removed as a Patek AD.

There is also the WOS route but it's more complicated. You can buy non-Patek from Mayors to open up buying history, and they can make the "intro" to their Patek connections in NYC, but you'll have to actually go up to NYC and no real mention of how much spend you need.

Best to stick with Brown. According to them, you can get something like a 6119 without too much hassle, and they readily have Twenty 4s available for purchase. Two pieces from them, or one really expensive one, is supposed to be able to get you on the official list for an Aquanaut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
I’ve met some nice reps there, and met the owners last visit.

They are a welcoming bunch and offered a Calatrava Pilot. Was not a model I wanted with 3 crowns.

I have had them take care of an older 5119 of mine but no other purchase history.

Thank you both very much. This is very helpful and reassuring, especially as I don’t have much of a viable alternative. I will aim to follow up again in the new year and just be patient.
Old 25 December 2023, 11:41 AM   #5
77T
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

If I might suggest it, maybe a visit Wednesday before the New Year if it’s convenient.

There could be something that won’t be there next year…

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 December 2023, 12:52 PM   #6
Armis
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
If I might suggest it, maybe a visit Wednesday before the New Year if it’s convenient.

There could be something that won’t be there next year…

Thanks, Paul…I think that is doable without much difficulty. It can’t hurt.
Old 27 December 2023, 09:43 PM   #7
Keiko1811
"TRF" Member

Any idea of an opening date for the Patek boutique? Thanks for the information.
Keiko1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 December 2023, 05:25 AM   #8
AHall42631
"TRF" Member

In these cases, does everyone start on equal footing since it is a new store? How could anyone have purchase history preference in this case?
AHall42631 is offline   Reply With Quote